UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Are you using the strap on? iirc that used to raise dominance by large amount each time you wear and use it.
no, my character is trans, the dick in itself is making the dominance go up, but i act submissive everytime, but it's not enough.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
no, my character is trans, the dick in itself is making the dominance go up, but i act submissive everytime, but it's not enough.
hmm it maybe going up if you are using the dick to penetrate then? i think if you are the "giver" rather than "receiver" that dominance goes up.. other than that i have no idea.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
hmm it maybe going up if you are using the dick to penetrate then? i think if you are the "giver" rather than "receiver" that dominance goes up.. other than that i have no idea.
i don't use it, that's the thing.
Here's my "normal" day
- wake up and go to work early
- go and see tasha (when i'm not neutral or dominant) and suck her cock
- work at the lab or talk with people (depending of what needs to be done)
- go see penny and advance her dosing
- talk to channel and lick her off without fucking her
- go home and sleep
- dominance shoots up because dick

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
nevermind, i found a way to counter the growing dominance, i don't like it but whatever.
You have to use the chastity cage and it give the same amount of sub as dom, negating everything.

Reactions: MajorDespair

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
nevermind, i found a way to counter the growing dominance, i don't like it but whatever.
You have to use the chastity cage and it give the same amount of sub as dom, negating everything.
ahh hehe i was just coming back here to say have you tried the cage.. but you have found it.. :D

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
I can't buy anything from Ash's store, everything turns red and it says something inside the red box, how do I fix this or does it need another update ??

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Another "rework this and that" update. When was last big story update?
At the risk of flogging a dead quadruped (see the last few pages for a rehash of an impossibly tedious and seemingly neverending discussion): Patrons voted for the dev to prioritize rewriting/expanding some of the existing content over adding to the main storyline, so it'll likely be a while.

Whether letting players dictate your dev cycle is a wise move (even if it's just the order in which you work through it) is of course a separate discussion.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i was completely dominant and playing as one would, then noticed i have somehow went to completely submissive? and i did absolutely nothing to warrant such a drastic change in demeanor and have no save right before the change to revert back or indicate what may have changed.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So i was completely dominant and playing as one would, then noticed i have somehow went to completely submissive? and i did absolutely nothing to warrant such a drastic change in demeanor and have no save right before the change to revert back or indicate what may have changed.
Sometimes Twine gets confused. Open up a browser console in-game (F12 and pick the console tab), type in SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.dom=100 and hit Enter. Your dominance should update when you move to the next screen.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Sometimes Twine gets confused. Open up a browser console in-game (F12 and pick the console tab), type in SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.dom=100 and hit Enter. Your dominance should update when you move to the next screen.
thank you that fixed it

Reactions: gregers

kaorok

May 31, 2017
You know what? I was getting frustrated at how messed up the progress of this game was going. Then somebody updated me on the drama regarding Yandere Simulator, and now I'm going "Sure, we mya have had one year's worth of updates focusing on the worst character of the game, but at least the dev didn't delete all the work a professional programmer did on his code then spent all his patreon money on buying new video games."

• Wow
Reactions: Sojonin

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Since we keep getting updates for one of the most unlikeable characters in f95 history, can we at least get an option to turn him into a limpdick sissy and be done with it? Like fuck.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You know what? I was getting frustrated at how messed up the progress of this game was going. Then somebody updated me on the drama regarding Yandere Simulator, and now I'm going "Sure, we mya have had one year's worth of updates focusing on the worst character of the game, but at least the dev didn't delete all the work a professional programmer did on his code then spent all his patreon money on buying new video games."
Wait what? Where'd you hear that?

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes