Remussx

Formerly 'ifrit28'
Jun 18, 2019
How to progress on chris' story? Monday's and thurdays only to get 1 affection point seems too grindy. I am doing something wrong?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I'm sure this has been asked before and I tried to search for just serum, but it gave me 14 pages of links to look through and that is a lot of time to look through all of them. What I'm looking for is a list of all the serums and what they actually do. I thought there was a listing of them somewhere included with the game, but I didn't see anything in the text files.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ok, I'm sure this has been asked before and I tried to search for just serum, but it gave me 14 pages of links to look through and that is a lot of time to look through all of them. What I'm looking for is a list of all the serums and what they actually do. I thought there was a listing of them somewhere included with the game, but I didn't see anything in the text files.
You don't really need it: The only ones you'll use regularly in regular gameplay are the MCS serums: level 1, 2, 3 + the special MCS-X that leads to "bad ends". The ones affecting the MC (stamina, dick, tits, hair) do what you'd expect from their name. The others (ComManD, BiMBo, TransForM) are for special events only and you'll generally be prompted to prepare them when needed.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Without serums or acting all rapey, is it possible to raise Dakota's corruption? You can with Ava when you sit with her on the couch and it's been awhile since I played and can't remember. I heard about the rework coming for them soon and wanted to see if I could do that.

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
Isn't there a walkthrough for this somewhere? Like it was it's own html file that would lead you to walkthroughs for the different paths for the characters

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Without serums or acting all rapey, is it possible to raise Dakota's corruption? You can with Ava when you sit with her on the couch and it's been awhile since I played and can't remember. I heard about the rework coming for them soon and wanted to see if I could do that.
Just rub her back or touch your peepee while in her room at night.

Akastis

Aug 24, 2019
Beggining with a male character, identifying as male but with feminine progression I keep having a dream where I can transition into a man or, if I reject it, forcing me into a female "male" (Not trans, I mean still male but with paperdoll female) I can't change from. I tried several walktrough, but it keeps coming in : does someone experienced the same?

Dec 22, 2017
i cant figure out how to go the john dom route. I went down penny's slut route, and im fucking john and haven't dosed him, but he isnt making moves past that.
also trying for MC whore route

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i cant figure out how to go the john dom route. I went down penny's slut route, and im fucking john and haven't dosed him, but he isnt making moves past that.
also trying for MC whore route
You need to be almost maxed out in the Sub stat. Once you do that you have to try to Dose John but he catches you and makes you drink it instead.

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
I've lowered all the parts now to put this megazord together, but I'm getting more than anderson silva's sonnen to put them together
o_O

Last edited:

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
Slight bug with Ava. I've got her pretty corrupted without going past making her deliver coffee and being horny but I get the scene of her masturbating loudly and unable to cum without direct contact with me which prompts me to either let her know she's being too loud or ignore.

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
Beggining with a male character, identifying as male but with feminine progression I keep having a dream where I can transition into a man or, if I reject it, forcing me into a female "male" (Not trans, I mean still male but with paperdoll female) I can't change from. I tried several walktrough, but it keeps coming in : does someone experienced the same?
I've had something like this happen to me where I tried to start out trans but it said male and then a tf scene which should have led me to become trans dominant(?) but still said male. The only way I could find out is to use everything I could to push towards one gender, ie female

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes