Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, played the game several times and currently at the end of content for Chapter 4. I have some questions. Maybe things were more open in the last version I played, but it seemed a different play through.

1.) In looking at the list of Characters, it seems that you could have done a lot with them. But, my list shows that other things could go on with them. Like all the sales ladies. If you can't do something with them, why even list them in the Character section or even in your Notebook? Is there going to be options for them later?

2.) Why is there a constant gangbang going on with Julia after she has been found out? I thought I remember in a previous version that you could interact with her solo and get to fuck her and impregnate her.

3.) In the previous version I played, I remember that there was a lot more happening on your visit to Company HQ. I remember in that version that I was able to find out what is up with Diana. Don't remember if I was able to fix her need, but I did know about it.

4.) The extra serums you can create (make your cock bigger or smaller, grow hair, enlarge or reduce breast size), why are they only usable on yourself? I mean it seems that all the slaves they keep in the basement (when they get released by Lauren) all of them have dicks. I should be able to use the serum that reduces dick size on Tasha and eventually have it gone and turned into a pussy. There should also be a serum that allows the reduction of hair as well.

5.) With Lauren in the basement and Sarina there as well, I should have the options to fuck them (and impregnate them as well) since it seems they are being taught lessons.

Reactions: WhyNot

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Just to be clear, unless i'm mistaken, this game hasn't progressed since september of last year. They addded the the ashole dude to be more dom but no actual progress. I'm amazed. And people complain milfy city doesn't get progress
...What? I mean, I get not liking the John content but that still is new content and progress, not to mention bug fixes and core gameplay changes & tweaks. Milfy City, on the other hand, has *literally* not had a single new update for more than six months now.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Ok, ive seen that you can change john to chanel, but how do you do it? Is the cheat the only way or is there a more gradual prosses?
if i remember right, you have to make john help you at the lab to transform him into chanel.
Just make sure you're not too submissive when trying to dose him or he will turn the tables on you and get even worse.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog Update from Westane. Roadmap for Ava and Dakota has been detailed:

July Update - 3.3.1 - Home Content Baseline

• Cleaning up home events in terms of flow and formatting
  • Removing interactive scenes, adding quick events to increase stats
  • Replacing Ava's bedroom interactive scene with proper ISS
  • Laying groundwork for Ava's new serum routes
  • Fixing lots of things...
August Update - 3.3.2 - Ava Update

• Complete revision of Ava's serum routes, much like John and Penny
  • All existing content will appear in the route at some point, though not necessarily in the same place
  • Many new serum options and events will be added
  • Cat Collar will have more apparent effects, now tying into the serum route
  • MCS-X option moved into a serum route ending
September Update - 3.3.3 - Dakota Update

• Complete revision of Dakota's serum route just like Ava's
  • Likewise, existing content will be retained but moved around
  • Dakota's bedroom ISS event will return, better, faster, hornier
  • MCS-X options will be moved into serum route endings
August Update - 4.0.0 - Chapter 4, Part 1

• *Mysterious hand waving*
More information about recent Bug Fixes and Content updates in the actual post

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can we have all achievements in one gameplay?
Two of them are mutually exclusive, depending on your path with John (Johnny Be Good if you dose him, Johnny Be Bad if he doses the MC). The rest are doable, although some of them may be thematically opposed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I would like to say something i kind of don't really like in this game.
I like submissive content but i don't like humiliation.
Let's say, you play trans, you gave the strange dildo to ava, you wish to take it up the ass ? sub content.
But by making yourself sub, other content becomes sph and the likes (like the scene where ava and dakota are laughing at you).
I wish there was more "normal" sub content other than humiliation, or giving the option of taking it while dom idk.

j1rip

Feb 18, 2018
I read about some what if scenes in Ash's shop but can't seem to find them are they available still?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I read about some what if scenes in Ash's shop but can't seem to find them are they available still?
I think the scenes for the shops are not in yet. Next patch about Ava and Dakota, maybe after that the shops will get updated.

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes