j1rip

Feb 18, 2018
Urgh, this is why I hate linear scene-based progression in games like this. All I wanted was Dom John to continue with other sex acts, but instead I got anal-pegging Penny and futa Tasha. Why does the game assume I even care about these characters, or strapons, or shemales?

View attachment 749412
Well if u choose different choices ull end up differently mate also have more diverse content isn't a bad thing

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is anyone here a beta tester for them? I'm not asking to gain any access or anything, I just want to know when they fix the game. The 3.3 patch broke it worse than John ever could...
The Maintenance Update was going to break things no matter what Westane did. A lot of things were removed and also improved upon. It's slowly getting back to having a stable release. This next update (Just came out 1 hour ago) has an extensive bug fix list. Should help fix a lot of things that were left over.

beryn

May 8, 2017
A bit sad about this update, all scenes with mom and sister have been removed it seems...
Before you could give them serum, and then intract with them at different times, now you can only talk with them.
Visiting them in the night gives you nothing, so unsure if it's removed or what i am missing. Currently in chapter 2 and there have been no scenes with mom or sis.

Edit: Have now given mom all the mcs-1+2 she can get, and still no scenes, this is a let down.
One scene, only text, saterday evening watching tv with mom and sis, thats it. And of cource kissing scenes with mom in the morning.
This have gone from one of my favorit games to something i not sure are going to recover.

Last edited:

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone got a save with the rude dude turned to female and the heavy drug not used on the family so sister doesn't move out and mother doesn't start working as an office slut?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone got a save with the rude dude turned to female and the heavy drug not used on the family so sister doesn't move out and mother doesn't start working as an office slut?
you can also use a cheat and have john turned into channel at the start of the game

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
A bit sad about this update, all scenes with mom and sister have been removed it seems...
Before you could give them serum, and then intract with them at different times, now you can only talk with them.
Visiting them in the night gives you nothing, so unsure if it's removed or what i am missing. Currently in chapter 2 and there have been no scenes with mom or sis.

Edit: Have now given mom all the mcs-1+2 she can get, and still no scenes, this is a let down.
One scene, only text, saterday evening watching tv with mom and sis, thats it. And of cource kissing scenes with mom in the morning.
This have gone from one of my favorit games to something i not sure are going to recover.
This is only Part 1 of Ava's Update. Update 2 which comes out in a few short weeks will fill in the gaps and bridge with Dakota's content afterwards. The House code is unbelievably old and many systems that were in place then, have no place now. They were all torn out to make room for a Serum system like Penny's and Johns. For now it may seem like there's nothing there but soon that'll change. Same thing will happen to Dakota's Part 1 Update. Removal of old systems to make way for better ones.

The main thing is the Household will be much more open than anything else in the game.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

beryn

May 8, 2017
This is only Part 1 of Ava's Update. Update 2 which comes out in a few short weeks will fill in the gaps and bridge with Dakota's content afterwards. The House code is unbelievably old and many systems that were in place then, have no place now. They were all torn out to make room for a Serum system like Penny's and Johns. For now it may seem like there's nothing there but soon that'll change. Same thing will happen to Dakota's Part 1 Update. Removal of old systems to make way for better ones.

The main thing is the Household will be much more open than anything else in the game.
Fair enough, but that could have been posted. And with the rate of updates, this seems to be a year away.
I'm all for updating the systems, no problems, but just removing content seems like a bad way to do it.
In normal games, i have never seen a developer remove content because they want to update it.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes