Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Pretty excited about the Mom and sister route getting updated in the coming months. I can't wait to romance and seduce the both of them without serums and then impregnate them! :D
Is that even doable without the usage of serums? I mean you can be patient all the way and interact with them to raise Affection but I doubt there's any way to raise their corruption without serums, is there? :rolleyes:

Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
trans Mc Cant Come In side Step Mom And Step Sister I DOnt Use Step ( So SIster and Mom ) But Love your Gamem, Keep it Up :love::love::love: (y) (y) (y)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Is that even doable without the usage of serums? I mean you can be patient all the way and interact with them to raise Affection but I doubt there's any way to raise their corruption without serums, is there? :rolleyes:
Don't take my word for it. Read everything that is changing in the next update and you can see what will be possible.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Updates are monthly.
They might be, but it seems like very little is happening from update to update, other that removing content.
Ok, i'm biased, not diggin the John dom route so very little content the last year for me.
Played the previous version and there was nothing new compared to a older version.

Reactions: puller123 and Shagy

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Thers a bug with the strapon the event is no trigaring
It happened to me too, it's probably because everything is being reworked, especially ava's content.
Do any of you think we could use the strange strapon on other people too at some point or will it stay ava only ?

Loculei

Jan 8, 2020
bug when you are a shemale [bailey jay] and revert / transform to shemale [natalie mars] you cant go further

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
" Error: the passage "Sister-Creampie" does not exist "
or
" Error: the passage "Sister-CumOnBack" does not exist "
or
" Error: the passage "Sister-MomFinish" does not exist "

I get this after joining them in the kitchen during morning, and their corruption is high.
So you cannot go with this option nor can you creampie the step-sister?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I have this errors at breakfast after the last dose of serum for the sister and can't progress further
1596139569908.png

All three options show error and I'm stuck and I can't do anything else in the game, anyone knows what to do about it ?
Error: the passage "Sister-Creampie" does not exist
Error: the passage "Sister-CumOnBack" does not exist
Error: the passage "Sister-MomFinish" does not exist

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Like a year ago I was pretty excited for progress in the story, getting girls outright addicted to my cum (it's super clear that's what's going on with Diana near the end of the game) and having some fun with that, but it has been a LONG time since the story has moved forward. I don't really give a shit about going back and adding a bunch of sub shit, but I can't blame Westane for following the money.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Like a year ago I was pretty excited for progress in the story, getting girls outright addicted to my cum (it's super clear that's what's going on with Diana near the end of the game) and having some fun with that, but it has been a LONG time since the story has moved forward. I don't really give a shit about going back and adding a bunch of sub shit, but I can't blame Westane for following the money.
I want the cousin that was teased to join the game. It talks about how your mom's niece (your cousin) is coming to visit for Thanksgiving and for the story to advance past getting Diana back. I'd prefer more story content was added instead of things like cosmetic changes (like the coin shop) being added.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Are the mother/sister rape interactions getting removed? Shame, that was my favorite part of this game.
It would totally suck if they'd get removed completely. The last update already doesn't "let" you creampie stepsister and the choices are almost not there anymore.
The best part about interacting with them sexually was that we could choose what to do and when to do it. Grope/touch/kiss/fuck etc
Now it just pours a whole page of "actions" which are taken on automatically based on your relation to them and the corruption.
This was, for me, the part I loved the most, similar how you can (to an extent) control what and how you do with Penny at her place, Diana and even stepmom once you give her the cat collar. But if all of these are slowly getting removed and never coming back, it would be really awful.

We need that little "freedom" we had before, in the interaction with the step-family members. I valued that the most.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes