Larsung

May 29, 2018
So many Questions again and again ^^

This should help.... a bit ^^

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I have some trouble here, during the pit slaves' training.

I don't know if it's a coding bug, if it's a Firefox (up to dated) or if it's me, but the functions

JavaScript:
this.changeRespect = function (v) {
    this.respect = Math.clamp(this.respect += v, 1, 5);
};

this.changeHorny = function (v) {
    this.horny = Math.clamp(this.horny += v, 1, 5);
};
Do not seem to do the job.

You can do all the
JavaScript:
s.changeHorny (0.5);
s.changeRespect (0.5);
you want, values do not change.

Someone has seen that or it's me?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
OK... I just had a look and it seems that there's a lot lot of broken things in the pit :(

So, values like respect and horny don't change when inspecting, using the slave, like I said on my previous post.
1 serum is not enough for an injection. If you want to use 1, you'll need to have 2 of it minimum.
Don't try to inspect a slave with some animal voice, you'll get an error (coding error).

And so on... The pit stuff is very broken. Some errors are visible, others are not, but you can't progress.

Reactions: Reij

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
In my play-throughs , right before you go to bed you can visit either Dakota or Ava, and depending on the 'path' have different options for them. Are you saying you cannot visit them or that nothing fun happens when you do?
I cannot visit them I can visit penny my mom and my sister in there rooms but I saw nothing for Diana

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
hi can anyone tell me who is the murdere of the girls in the company?
If you are at that screen where you have to decide who it is... do not worry, if you choose incorrectly you will get a short scene saying it was a wrong choice and what the consequences of that choice are. Then you can go back and choose another.
It is not a Game Over by any means. Just play through it, trust me.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
If you are at that screen where you have to decide who it is... do not worry, if you choose incorrectly you will get a short scene saying it was a wrong choice and what the consequences of that choice are. Then you can go back and choose another.
It is not a Game Over by any means. Just play through it, trust me.
AND save and try all !! its nice to read and one "wrong" end is really nice made.... poor guy.....

dionisvs

Oct 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger chapter 4? I mean, the chapter started but I'm already in January 1st and nothing happened, like, does the chapter have a quest or something on a specific day? Tired of playing on loop :LOL: o_O

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger chapter 4? I mean, the chapter started but I'm already in January 1st and nothing happened, like, does the chapter have a quest or something on a specific day? Tired of playing on loop :LOL: o_O
I have 0 idea how you got to January lmao. The game should auto place you in November 8th when starting the update. Are you sure you're on the 4.0.3?

If you are, you have 1 option really. Start a new game and just Skip Directly to Chapter 4.

dionisvs

Oct 22, 2020
I have 0 idea how you got to January lmao. The game should auto place you in November 8th when starting the update. Are you sure you're on the 4.0.3?

If you are, you have 1 option really. Start a new game and just Skip Directly to Chapter 4.
I'm sure, I think my game bugged in some way. lol I forgot to attach to prove it, but here it is. Btw thanks for the advice, I will star a new game lmao januarybug.png

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes