DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I wasnt even playing with my save files. i wanted to start from scratch and this error appears right before everything aka just by starting the html file or the online site. If i continue then i get insane amount of Error listed
Both online versions come up fine for me in Firefox. It may have something to do with your browser security settings.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The rng to unlock the mcx is a bit rediculous.
It's as easy as leaving the lab and coming back. When people said they were having issues with everything I had to check for myself. I got the MCX in like 2 minutes of reaching December.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is this game Complete? I'm a bit confused.
The thread title doesn't have the word "complete" in it, so no, it's definitely not complete.

:EDIT:

Fine, fine diebesgrab just for you mirroring my own pedantry and lust for pouncing on "stupid" like a cat to a laser pointer...

The thread title does not have the "COMPLETE" prefix, and the complete in the title refers only to the specific version.
Similar to other games that have a "Final" as part of the thread title, referencing the final release of a specific build/version.

Last edited:

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
It's as easy as leaving the lab and coming back. When people said they were having issues with everything I had to check for myself. I got the MCX in like 2 minutes of reaching December.
That makes it seems like it unlocks in December because I entered and left the lab for an hour or so and didn't get the event.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That makes it seems like it unlocks in December because I entered and left the lab for an hour or so and didn't get the event.
v4.03
Update 4.0.3 focuses on implementing the Thanksgiving events, featuring new character Elsa.

Content Updates

Story events have been added through November 27th
Saves loaded with a game time after November 12th will be reset to November 12th
The Thanksgiving event has been added to the game
Elsa will arrive on November 20th and stay through November 24th
During this week, everyone will be home throughout the day
Over the course of the event there will be several opportunities for the player to interact with Elsa, and depending on how the player interacts, and how Ava and Dakota are dosed, the event can play out in different ways
There are two different ways for the event to end!
Serum sale prices have been adjusted
Dakota’s webcam event has been streamlined and should trigger more consistently
MCS-X now unlocks on December 1st
Players may now choose to start the game from Chapter 4 (No longer a dev build feature!)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
I managed to get it after deccember first.

Now I'm just wondering if the removed the dog stuff with Dakota.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog post is out!

-Kagney is the newfront desk worker for the Company. She works for both Free Play and Story Mode
-Has a Serum Route but it's more streamlined so you can get to sexual content incredibly quickly.
-In free mode, Kagney will be who switches Diana and Lauren
-Thanksgiving Event will be expanded. Futa Ava will now get her own scenes with Elsa
-The final day will also have more sex scenes right before Elsa leaves
-Speaking of Elsa leaving, if you have Kagney dosed correctly, a new 3rd ending for Elsa will unlock
-Update is trying to release at the end of September or the beginning of October

sarashi

May 4, 2018
I'm pretty sure this is an issue with your browser. Try another one or edit your browser settings.
it is a problem with my browser but i really have no idea what that problem caused this. Im using Waterfox for practically everything and dont want to change it just to play this :c

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Blog post is out!

-Kagney is the newfront desk worker for the Company. She works for both Free Play and Story Mode
-Has a Serum Route but it's more streamlined so you can get to sexual content incredibly quickly.
-In free mode, Kagney will be who switches Diana and Lauren
-Thanksgiving Event will be expanded. Futa Ava will now get her own scenes with Elsa
-The final day will also have more sex scenes right before Elsa leaves
-Speaking of Elsa leaving, if you have Kagney dosed correctly, a new 3rd ending for Elsa will unlock
-Update is trying to release at the end of September or the beginning of October
maybe im lucky and the update fixes my problem :c

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Oh, look, another shallowly written new character instead of updates to existing characters.

I wish I could say I was surprised.

Is there a way to maintain a big dick without the game stupidly deciding that makes your mc dominant?
Nope. This game’s logic is:
Big dick = dominant = asshole = more semen
Small dick = submissive = sissy = wants to be feminized = no semen

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes