May 21, 2017
How do you successfully hire Elsa? I texted Sophie to pick her up to help Kagney, but she never showed up.
Wait a day or 2 and then go to the reception area. a conversation between Elsa and the MC will take place with the MC saying to Elsa "So you finally decided to take the job".

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Who is Elsa? The wiki is out dated so I don't know :/
Elsa aka Elsa Jean is the MC's cousin you meet for the Thanksgiving Event in Chapter 4. You get 3 endings for her with 1 of them being that she works for The Company.

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
is the rape part still in the game, i remember playing a version of this game like 2 years ago where you could. If it is still in game can someone tell me how to get?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is it possible to see her in free play?
You should be able too. As far as I know, no character is exclusive to either mode.

is the rape part still in the game, i remember playing a version of this game like 2 years ago where you could. If it is still in game can someone tell me how to get?
The Ava and Dakota forced scenes were removed due to continuity issues and the fact that they went against the overall theme of dosing to get content. They're not coming back.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Not sure if this has been reported or not - but Diana gave me her phone number, but she is not in the phone when I go to use it.
Wanted to let you know - have not found any other issues so far! :>)
Edit: NVM! I can text Diana... ignore this. :>)

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Do the dog scenes with dakota not trigger anymore?
Some of the current MCX scenes are on Placeholders. They will be continued but I'm sure that right now they don't trigger until the proper steps are taken to add content to them.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Elsa aka Elsa Jean is the MC's cousin you meet for the Thanksgiving Event in Chapter 4. You get 3 endings for her with 1 of them being that she works for The Company.
Just to make sure. The endings are: 1, she leaves. 2, she becomes a slave 3, she works for the company?

Last time you could only make her become a slave, which I didnt like.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
3.90 star(s) 71 Votes