HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Double post but 6.1.3 is out for Patrons. As per the changelog I shared yesterday there is a lot of stuff to go through so it's going to be an excellent day!

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
The cucks won? Well, time to forget about this game for another year.
HTML games tend to have a higher proportion of sub/cuck fans than some of those bigger Ren'Py games, so I'm not surprised it won. It was going to end up in the game anyway, it's not replacing anything, so I don't see much point fussing about it.

magus448

May 22, 2018
So much more content but there is a time limit. :( grind+time limit :eek:

Since saves made after the last main story event can't be used for the next story update.

imercenary

Jun 14, 2017
Jesus Christ there's basically been only updates of the MC fucking everything that moves but GOD FORBID the sub people get an update catered to them.
Money talks and doms talk louder than subs.

That said, this game has always been dreadfully slow when it comes to content updates. People shouldn't be so surprised.

Reactions: Kheru

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The Debug menu is a bit borked. When I change some things there and choose Return to game it gives me an 'Error: the passage "Room" does not exist'
The one workaround I found is changing 'Character Preferences' as a last step to exit the debug menu without error.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
...is it just me, or did this game turn into a transexual and gay shitshow, with more than half of the content locked behind MC sucking dicks and getting things stuffed up in his ass from various characters?

It is nice and all adding new mechanics for old sex scenes and all, but where the hell is the story going? It felt like a dead end from the begining, but I thought the creator might have something up in his sleave.

I bet in the next 5 updates, he will still be adding more "reactions" to the old clothes the MC is wearing and keep making changes to the old sex scenes. By the way, he can change the mechanics of those scenes how often he wants, they will still be the same old grindy sex scenes they have always been since the begining 3 years ago.

Well this was the last update I looked into. There is to much sissification, dicks, gay stuff, ass stuff, transexuality etc. for me to look over. And I am kinda afraid that he will be adding even more dicks, trannys, things getting stuffed in MCs ass, or in his dick hole and less hetero stuff by the end of 2022-23, so... Yeah I feel like this game is for the ...other audiance and not for me.

AltissAngel

Mar 15, 2019
HTML games are the last true bastion for cuckold and transformation fans. Degenerate though they may be, they still deserve somewhere they feel catered to.

Myself, I'm waiting for the family content update. Maybe then the game will get back on the original track that had me invested. Otherwise, I'm content to forget about this game until it's finished for a final and complete playthrough.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
...is it just me, or did this game turn into a transexual and gay shitshow, with more than half of the content locked behind MC sucking dicks and getting things stuffed up in his ass from various characters?

It is nice and all adding new mechanics for old sex scenes and all, but where the hell is the story going? It felt like a dead end from the begining, but I thought the creator might have something up in his sleave.

I bet in the next 5 updates, he will still be adding more "reactions" to the old clothes the MC is wearing and keep making changes to the old sex scenes. By the way, he can change the mechanics of those scenes how often he wants, they will still be the same old grindy sex scenes they have always been since the begining 3 years ago.

Well this was the last update I looked into. There is to much sissification, dicks, gay stuff, ass stuff, transexuality etc. for me to look over. And I am kinda afraid that he will be adding even more dicks, trannys, things getting stuffed in MCs ass, or in his dick hole and less hetero stuff by the end of 2022-23, so... Yeah I feel like this game is for the ...other audiance and not for me.
Honestly i only use the game as a straight male character who impregnates all the women (Especially the mother and sister can't wait for more content with them. I would love wake up every morning with them both trying to help with morning wood but i digress.) and avoid everything else . It's really not hard to avoid all the gay, sissy, transexuality, and transformation stuff. I don't see the problem with it in the game being it is easily avoidable.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017

Little bit same problem... I dont mind if there F/M domination force sissification or F rape M with dildo.. But M/M Contect is no for me... I loved this game when it came out.. Maybe somepoint future there more F/M maybe F,F/m :)

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
So last time I played this was V6.0, bug every changelog has been about the back end since there, has anything new been added since then or just same old same old, just more buggy?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
someone's gotta know how i can change it from opening from explorer to chrome
if you right click the HTML file and choose open chrome then it should open in chrome not explorer i know i so this in other HTML games

for more clarification* right click with mouse on the HTML file and choose on the thing that show up "open with" and then choose chrome or other web browsers you want to use

and if you want to not need to do i every time then you can right click on it and choose the option

characteristics (or what it is called is below change name on the list which come up when you right click ) and then there change open with to chrome or what

web brownsers you want to use and it wil use that one every time you press on the file in the future (if you dont change it again or remove chrome )

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
if you right click the HTML file and choose open chrome then it should open in chrome not explorer i know i so this in other HTML games

for more clarification* right click with mouse on the HTML file and choose on the thing that show up "open with" and then choose chrome or other web browsers you want to use

and if you want to not need to do i every time then you can right click on it and choose the option

characteristics (or what it is called is below change name on the list which come up when you right click ) and then there change open with to chrome or what

web brownsers you want to use and it wil use that one every time you press on the file in the future (if you dont change it again or remove chrome )
thing is-i'm not seeing that option.

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes