Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
The linked image pack has Penny/action subfolder missing.
Until corrected, all those having issues of missing pics during that event, have to manually create it and move the following files into it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

;)

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
just open chrome and drag & drop the html file into the chrome window
thanks. but now it's telling me it could not find Image Pack.................even though i put the files from the Image Pack in the pics folder where the html file is.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Goddamn, the last SIX updates have either been Penny content or a "dizzying amount of back end changes". Idk bout you guys but im not here for fucking penny
Just saying but everyone has their favourites. Personally I'm here for Futa Chanel and for Dakota. The updates I'm waiting are 6.22 and all 6.4 (6.4 is like 1 year away so... damn it)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
it's telling me it could not find Image Pack.................even though i put the files from the Image Pack in the pics folder where the html file is.

Aug 11, 2018
When I go to the company and enter the lab in the morning, only the option to manage the lab appears, there is no option to leave or interact with the assistant.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I loaded my save after downloading new version and all the scenes have this message aswell as many other "error" messages

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Great same here.... I love this game but to change it that much and broke our savegame is a dick move :(

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I really like where the development is going here. It may mean new content is slower but more interactivity and logical reactions to events is a good thing.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
same ...damn
If you deleted your old copy of and want to go back, I happened to still have that version on my computer.
Normally I would have replaced the old version when I got the new one, but as luck would have it this time I didn't do that.
I don't know if I'm breaking some written or unwritten rule by providing the previous version, but as people often say, "this is a pirate site."

Reactions: Rayplon

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Little bit same problem... I dont mind if there F/M domination force sissification or F rape M with dildo.. But M/M Contect is no for me... I loved this game when it came out.. Maybe somepoint future there more F/M maybe F,F/m :)
Oh come now. Do you have any idea how much hetero shit gay people have to go through to get to the little sliver of gay content these games provide? I get that straight is the majority, but if gays can man up and cope with all the M/F stuff shoved down their throats I think you can handle a couple of M/M scenes. :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes