Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview::
Become the Master of All Spells, who unexpectedly discovers uninvited female guests in his tower. Battle mysterious women in a strategic casual Point & Click minigame and uncover dark secrets. Immerse yourself in magical fantasy and master both magic and passion.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-16
Release Date: 2024-08-14
Developer: Meepower
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Russian, Chinese (Simplefied)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

Last edited:

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Not a great sign when you can't finish the bloody tutorial becacuse you are expected to keep guessing 5 out of 10 constantly moving orbs...

And having to be tutorialized over and over with veeery slow transitions over very simple shit.

Maaaybe, instead of a flat "you are hit or not" you could take less damage the more orbs you guess correctly, no? That would make the gameplay more tolerable

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2018
stuck on tutorial, problems found with clicking on orbs. would like a feature to lessen damage the more you guess correctly, also noticed some grammar errors.

ItsTheEnemy

Apr 28, 2022
Gameplay is as bad as it can be, you have a ton, when i mean a ton, is really a ton of spells that you can choose from, 36 spells that are 6 spells and their levels from 1 to 5, and a special category that are for recovering Mana, Health or Shield, every spell costs certain resource.

That's one thing, too many options that are directly non-viable just for low cost-efficiency, let's make numbers

Enemies are 10k Health and in the better conditions, you can make up to 2000 every turn, but it's far too unreliable (Need to be guessing constantly i think 5 out of 10 at a higher speed than the others spells), the best "reliable" way to defeat anything other than using their weakness, it's to spam Fire 4, you need to constantly guess 4 out o 8 at low speed (Still needs skill) and parry everything that the enemies throw and take certain turns to use blood magic to get Mana or Health back, in that case, you need:

At bare minimum (Supposing every 50% of fire magic to deal twice damage it's proc and relying in blood magic without caring of your remaining health):

10k / (800 x 2) = 6 times and a less powerful spell that deals 400 + 3 turns of blood magic Mana fill (harder than flame spell)

You have to take 9 easy to hard guesses (enemies guesses, Jane, the first enemy after the tutorial has a spell that let her buff and get an extra turn so probably more than that)

And another 9 hard guesses of your spells (i repeat, Fire 5 will throw your mana cause it's just too much, but supposing that case you will drop to 5 turns + 2 of blood magic)

And this is it, for almost every combat, if you try to get the weaknesses, the strategy changes a little bit, but still, even in the case that you use Fire 5, you have 0.78% of proc every time in the battle, so good luck if you try this game cause battles take too much to complete even if you are getting everything proc at highest difficult

Reactions: Peacekeepr

keskas

Feb 20, 2018
The best way to play this game if you don't want to strain yourself (like me) is to slow down the game of any third party program to 0.1 of the normal speed, then you just need to process the desired balls.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
The fact that the balls can overlap is, for me, the proof that the dev didn't even try their own game (beyond the tutorial maybe).

keksx4

Dec 2, 2018
There is a way to solve fights mini-game more easily.
When on screen "Get Ready To Guess" and green bubbles are highlighted, need to hold control and click on them. At that time they do not move and it can be completed quite easily.
It works until green bubbles stop to be highlighted and start moving.

keksx4

Dec 2, 2018
And as far as I saw, if you get intimate with any girl then it's a bad end.
And the true ending is seems to decline goddess and "To be continued.." one.
Meh...

• Sad
Reactions: Peacekeepr and B000
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes