TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
5.png

Overview:
The Consequences is an adult RPG game that follows the misadventure of Eddie, a college student who share his home with beautiful and mysterious girls. What do these girls want? And what has Eddie forgotten about his past? In a whirlwind of temptation and sexy challenges, it is you who will choose your fate.​

Updated: 31/Aug/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'd be lying if I said I was overly impressed. The English needs work, clearly not the authors native language. The story is pretty standard amnesia based plot. The models are meh at best. Animation is non existent, just static scenes. Kind of a run-of-the-mill game in my opinion. Granted, there isn't much content, but I'd have to see a whole lot more before I would ever consider donating.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
That third pic looks like his penis was transplanted on him, given the skin colors are way off. That's not a deal breaker, it's just an observation I thought was funny.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, hm. lack of highlight, a try it is, but not enough to make it worthy to pay for. go and try better, im sure there are potential

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Nice a new Femdom Game, looks good so far but the demo is to short to say more...
what kinks are planed?
will it be a more soft femdom game or will there be harder stuff too.

ValsThorn

Jun 27, 2018
I see a lot of promise with this, and, I just like Lucy, like aaaah. Hope this gets developed in the long run than scraped.