What kinks would you like to see added/expanded on in the next version?

• Voyeurism

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Free-use

Votes: 91 25.1%
  • Bondage

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Feminization/Bimbofication

Votes: 145 39.9%
  • Hypnosis

Votes: 64 17.6%
  • Exhibitionism

Votes: 86 23.7%
  • NTR

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Feet

Votes: 30 8.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Clearly the answer is thank them for accepting your invitation, and vigorously facefuck them until they are left a sticky and satisfied wreck. After all, customer service is important!

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
A new poll is up! I'd like to see which of those options you guys want in Version 3. Take a look :unsure:

superdudette808

Mar 27, 2022
A new poll is up! I'd like to see which of those options you guys want in Version 3. Take a look :unsure:
quick question is the bimbofication legally blonde bimbo or is this, if they were this way irl they would be in a care facility for those several cards short of a full deck bimbo?

because I love the former since it's a way of behaving instead of the latter which is more of a IQ loss based non-con sort of thing.

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
quick question is the bimbofication legally blonde bimbo or is this, if they were this way irl they would be in a care facility for those several cards short of a full deck bimbo?

because I love the former since it's a way of behaving instead of the latter which is more of a IQ loss based non-con sort of thing.
It will be progressive, so probably starting out it would just be a quirky, air-headed personality change and then lean towards a more corrupted "addicted to sex and can't help but get on their knees at the slightest suggestion" side as it progresses. I would say I enjoy the braindead sex-fiend aspect of the latter more, so that would be more of the focus but if someone wanted than they could definitely just choose not to progress and keep their PC just a little ditsy.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes