RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Are you talking to me? Im not asking anyone about if theres a mom path. And im pretty sure there isnt, but even if there is, Im not exactly interested in going back a few pages to learn how to do it. Thanks for pointing out though, mr captain obvious.
Your welcome, helping people in need is always a good thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
There is already a relationship between the milf and her son.? Has anyone achieved it? :unsure:
There is in the latest update, you get a scene with her as long as you focused on her only and nobody else. Jason gets the option to confess his feelings to her at the bar and later on, after exiting the club Savannah brings him at, she comes to Jason during the night when he is sleeping and then they have a ONS that she calls "a dream" so Jason wouldn't get his hopes up. Who knows if it will keep going, especially considering Jason sees her getting absolutely destroyed by Jamal in the following hours lmao.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71
Nov 22, 2018
I'm hoping that there's an ending that's both good and bad, like the MC gets a girlfriend and his mom gets rid of Jamal, but not before being knocked up by him. I'm also kind of hoping for an ending or part of the main story goes where Jamal kicks the principal to the curb and MC becomes the new guy in her life, getting back at Bryan (Brian) and maybe impregnating her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
By the way, since nobody is talking about it, it feels weird to know Corey isn't the killer. Before this update I was 90% sure it was him, and now we're back to the starting point. Who the heck can it be now ?
I really thought it was him too

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I really cannot fathom how to intimidate Savannah at all. I tried every possible thing.
Intimidate Savannah cannot be done.... Can someone help
Bro I also upped the rage to 10 but I still didn't get the scene ......
These are the variables I had that allowed me to unlock the Intimidate Savannah option, but I still had to go in and use a console command to increase my rage to 10. I'm still not sure how to get this naturally.

Copy Cat Variables 1.PNG Copy Cat Variables 2.PNG

After some more fiddling I found that a minimum of Rage 8 is needed, but having these exact variables started me out with 2 Rage. So other choices here must reduce rage. I haven't had time to fiddle around more, but I'm going to take an estimated guess that dating Astrid or having sex with any of the girls besides Maggie. Sex needs to happen with Maggie to get the rapist label, which can't be good for Jason's psyche I would guess.

Anyway, I hope it helps a bit, when I have more time I'll go through and fiddle around some more to see how to naturally get to rage 8.

Edit: I was wrong here, having sex with anyone causes his rage to decrease just before Jamal and GG join the mile high club on the plane. I'm not sure what the difference here is, it could simply be a glitch as I didn't see any dialogue differences.

But there are only three instances of Rage increasing:
Threaten Elusive Shadow during the second time he communicates with Jason. +1 Rage
Agree it feels good to kill during the third conversation with Elusive Shadow +5 Rage
If Jason hasn't had sex with anyone or hasn't shown any interest in women Jason's rage increases on the plane right as Jamal and GG go to the bathroom. +3 Rage

Again I'm not really sure what is causing his rage to increase or decrease on the plane this way. It doesn't even come immediately after the decision to save Khalida, it happens when Jamal disappears into the restroom before GG gets up to join Jamal. The only thing I can think of is it's tied to if Jason has watched Jamal's video earlier in the game, but that wouldn't really explain the decrease if Jason has had sex with any of the other girls.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
How you haven' been in a strip club?
Reread my post. If it's too confusing for you, I can't help you.

"I don't remember a strip club either. Though I'm basically Ctrl'ing through this, so maybe I missed it. But I haven't been in a strip club when any of the choices pop up."

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017

"I don't remember a strip club either. Though I'm basically Ctrl'ing through this, so maybe I missed it. But I haven't been in a strip club when any of the choices pop up."
Pretty sure you are the only one confusing here buddy, it literally one of the important scenes in v0.0.6. Don't even know how you can even missed it even if you ctrl'ing tbh.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023

Are you sure you played the new update?
In this update the MC's mother strips for some bikers, kisses one of them and then you choose whether you want to kill Jamal or not

Reactions: Krat0$

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
In this update the MC's mother strips for some bikers, kisses one of them and then you choose whether you want to kill Jamal or not
Could be I didn't. Thank you. That was a question in my original post that I didn't quote in my reply to the unhelpful one. I wasn't sure if I had the right update downloaded. There was a link in the threads posted earlier this week, also version 0.0.6, about a day before the update happened on the original page 1 post. The one in the threads was the one I downloaded. I'll give the original page's update a try to see if they're different.

gyshia915

Oct 18, 2022
I don't know if the dev checks this thread, but I'll put this here anyway because it explains why some of you don't have the choice to intimidate Savannah available.

There're several lines in the code with the same bug:
Code:
    1599    scriptpart2.rpy         $ cuckpoints =+1
    1620    scriptpart2.rpy         $ cuckpoints =+1
    56      scriptpart4.rpy         $ cuck =+1
    58      scriptpart4.rpy         $ cuck =+1
    67      scriptpart4.rpy         $ rage =+1
    69      scriptpart4.rpy         $ rage =+1
    2215    scriptpart4.rpy         $ cuck =+1
    2677    scriptpart4.rpy         $ cuck =+1

The two lines with the 'rage' var is what is messing with your playthroughs:
Code:
$ rage += stressmeet + bripissed
if dadpunched:
    $ rage =+1
if chokehold:
    $ rage =+1

Any PT with 'dadpunched' or 'chockehold' will get 'rage' set to 1 at the beginning of 0.6 and to intimidate Savannah 8 rage points are required.

Reactions: slider

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Could be I didn't. Thank you. That was a question in my original post that I didn't quote in my reply to the unhelpful one. I wasn't sure if I had the right update downloaded. There was a link in the threads posted earlier this week, also version 0.0.6, about a day before the update happened on the original page 1 post. The one in the threads was the one I downloaded. I'll give the original page's update a try to see if they're different.
Still never got the scene. Or maybe it's just not as described. From posts on here, it sounds like the mom has the option to have a gun in her hand & to shoot Jamal or at least try to. Closest resembling scene I get is at this factory right before the van ride where she has the option to warn the agent or flash Jamal to distract him. No access to a gun. Agent gets the meat grinder or whatever that machinery is.. I am playing through just hitting CTRL though, since I'm not very interested in the story if there isn't a satisfying path to me. So maybe mention of a strip club comes up. I don't know. All I know is that for all the choices that pop, none of those scenes look like a strip club & the choices described here don't resemble any choices I've seen. Haven't actually seen anything that looks remotely like a strip club in the game.

I'm playing the mom as least whoreish as possible (which is still impossible in this game. lol). Playing the son as least cuck-ish as possible (also impossible). Maybe one or both have an effect on the scene being shown or not.

End of content for me is being in the car with Jamal's "colleague" after the van ride & whoring with Jamal., just to show I'm on the right build. Downloaded from the front page this time to make sure. Looks like this one and the one I downloaded before the main-page post earlier this week are one & the same.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Perhaps because you're
Still never got the scene. Or maybe it's just not as described. From posts on here, it sounds like the mom has the option to have a gun in her hand & to shoot Jamal or at least try to. Closest resembling scene I get is at this factory right before the van ride where she has the option to warn the agent or flash Jamal to distract him. No access to a gun. Agent gets the meat grinder or whatever that machinery is.. I am playing through just hitting CTRL though, since I'm not very interested in the story if there isn't a satisfying path to me. So maybe mention of a strip club comes up. I don't know. All I know is that for all the choices that pop, none of those scenes look like a strip club & the choices described here don't resemble any choices I've seen. Haven't actually seen anything that looks remotely like a strip club in the game.

I'm playing the mom as least whoreish as possible (which is still impossible in this game. lol). Playing the son as least cuck-ish as possible (also impossible). Maybe one or both have an effect on the scene being shown or not.

End of content for me is being in the car with Jamal's "colleague" after the van ride & whoring with Jamal., just to show I'm on the right build. Downloaded from the front page this time to make sure. Looks like this one and the one I downloaded before the main-page post earlier this week are one & the same.
Where are you downloading from? The strip club scene is follows GG getting raped in the hotel by Jamal, or willing participant if she's giving into Jamal. They then go to a strip club to meet that same biker gang from the warehouse you described and after those events GG will pull a gun on Jamal and has the option to shoot him if she's been resisting him this whole time. So it sounds like you should qualify for that, although it's just an alternate bad ending.

Last edited:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023

Download version 0.6, if you choose to shoot Jamal you will get an ending

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Can't wait for the next update, Does anyone know a similar game?
not really it's kinda niche one.
i guess "Forgotten royal os astella"/"heros party must fall"
might scratch the itch but they ain't exactly 1:1 to this game.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I don't know if the dev checks this thread, but I'll put this here anyway because it explains why some of you don't have the choice to intimidate Savannah available.

There're several lines in the code with the same bug:
Code:
    1599    scriptpart2.rpy         $ cuckpoints =+1
    1620    scriptpart2.rpy         $ cuckpoints =+1
    56      scriptpart4.rpy         $ cuck =+1
    58      scriptpart4.rpy         $ cuck =+1
    67      scriptpart4.rpy         $ rage =+1
    69      scriptpart4.rpy         $ rage =+1
    2215    scriptpart4.rpy         $ cuck =+1
    2677    scriptpart4.rpy         $ cuck =+1

The two lines with the 'rage' var is what is messing with your playthroughs:
Code:
$ rage += stressmeet + bripissed
if dadpunched:
    $ rage =+1
if chokehold:
    $ rage =+1

Any PT with 'dadpunched' or 'chockehold' will get 'rage' set to 1 at the beginning of 0.6 and to intimidate Savannah 8 rage points are required.
I knew it had to be a bug.

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017

my brother in christ you are behind by 2 updates.

Reactions: camube

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019

That's literally the end of episode 2. That's like the 0.0.4 version.

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017

here you go,download from here this is the latest one.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes