EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 3093694

Overview:
Don't you just hate it when it's your first day back at school and your bully is waiting for you?

After your father was murdered in a brutal killing, you thought the relentless bullying at school would slow down, but it only got worse. While struggling to fit in, can you break out of your shell and become popular or will you watch your bully spoil the family you have left? As if that wasn't bad enough, a serial killer roams loose in St Louis and he seems to have set his eyes on someone very close to you...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2024-01-30
Developer: Mr. PBR - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (v0.0.5): GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (v0.0.5):
GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3094356 View attachment 3094363 View attachment 3094367 View attachment 3094372 View attachment 3094373 View attachment 3094376 View attachment 3094383 View attachment 3094388 View attachment 3094400 View attachment 3094408 View attachment 3094414 View attachment 3094420 View attachment 3094421 View attachment 3094433 View attachment 3094434 View attachment 3094425 View attachment 3171261
View attachment 3171262 View attachment 3171263
If you pick the 3 first, then the other two, you wont get a choice to leave the scene.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Walkthrough:

Alternative ending: Choose the option "Shoot Jamal"

You need to have sufficiently low corruption by Jamal to achieve this, going with Dredds route in the strip club lowers corruption, as does not going along with the most extreme actions (sending selfies, keeps sucking while talking on phone in the van, having sex on the plane, etc.).
Is there another build beyond the current one you're referencing? I chose every option possible to try keeping corruption as low as possible. Not seeing any Shoot Jamal option. I don't remember a strip club either. Though I'm basically Ctrl'ing through this, so maybe I missed it. But I haven't been in a strip club when any of the choices pop up.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
It's obvious from dialogue that GG and Nora both want to be bbc whores and gangsters deep down in their psyche. Hopefully we get to release them fully. A super interesting scenario would be now that MC knows about his mom he encourages her to continue. Either bc he gets off to it or bc he wants to survive it would be interesting to see GG's reaction to her son knowing and is ok with it
I'm a little skeptical of this with GG pulling the gun on Jamal. Sadly, at least as far as I've tried, it's not possible for her to NOT discover Jamal is her husband's killer or to not pull the gun in the hotel room.

I was hoping the story line would lead GG to enjoying the gang life, BBC, and humiliating Jason. Still "empowering" her, while also corrupting her. I suppose it could still go that way, but it's probably going to end with her becoming a drug whore, which I personally don't find all that interesting.

If there is a way for her to live in ignorance of Jamal or not pull the gun on him I'd love to learn about that route.

• Haha
Reactions: Krat0$ and RodriH

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Is there another build beyond the current one you're referencing? I chose every option possible to try keeping corruption as low as possible. Not seeing any Shoot Jamal option. I don't remember a strip club either. Though I'm basically Ctrl'ing through this, so maybe I missed it. But I haven't been in a strip club when any of the choices pop up.
How you haven' been in a strip club?

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i feel hesitant to play this game for a while cuz ya know,DoD and etc. but wow,the writing and story is superb!good job dev!

Reactions: Krat0$

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
She pulls the gun bc she has an internal battle going on. She knows what she's doing but is scared she's finding out she enjoys it and feels guilt over it. Remember there's an option not to shoot
I understand there is an option not to shoot. She still pulls the gun on him, to which he reacts rather negatively. Pretty obviously ruins her relationship with him. It can be repaired if GG ends up saving Jamal from Dredd, but even then I have doubts that they're going to be the equals I was originally hoping for.

Reactions: BangB420 and Krat0$

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
By the way, since nobody is talking about it, it feels weird to know Corey isn't the killer. Before this update I was 90% sure it was him, and now we're back to the starting point. Who the heck can it be now ?

Frez Rex

Jun 21, 2021
By the way, since nobody is talking about it, it feels weird to know Corey isn't the killer. Before this update I was 90% sure it was him, and now we're back to the starting point. Who the heck can it be now ?
i still think its corey

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
She pulls the gun bc she has an internal battle going on. She knows what she's doing but is scared she's finding out she enjoys it and feels guilt over it. Remember there's an option not to shoot
The option to shoot is kind of a pointless option though because it just leads to a bad end. I went back and refused all of his advances so I could unlock it. Still gonna keep that save in case it allows for a different option in the future though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a slasher horror ... that option is just as satisfying as any other killing on screen - in this game world canon - as all the other murders. It brings closure the same way the cop killing and the terrorist route does - simply throws one bad apple out into the rot, while another bad apple rises to take that place.
The option to shoot is kind of a pointless option though because it just leads to a bad end
This is a game with multiple murderors and serial killers run amock. There is no logic to hold back.
Jamal is a serial killer and mass murderor himself ... slasher horrors dish out karma with a passion.

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Still can't get the option to intimidate Savannah, even though I've tried everything in the walkthrough.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Still can't get the option to intimidate Savannah, even though I've tried everything in the walkthrough.
I opened the console commands and fudged the rage numbers until the option became available. It required a rage value of 10 to get the intimidate savannah scene. I don't have a clue how to acquire a value that high as the highest I was able to achieve before getting to that choice was 5 and I tried multiple different paths to make Jason as violent as possible.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes