RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys! Can someone tell me what exactly is in this update? I am ok with the spoilers ;) Kinda shy on data right now as I am out somewhere.....just wanna know if it is worth downloading
It just a small update with a flashback, only one sex scene, you better off just wait for next update

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Honestly I really appreciate how some characters aren't what they appear to be at first glance. That backstory with Savannah and her brother was neat. He is defo into that freaky shit.

And that unexpected kiss between Savannah and Gretchen. Oh boy, cant wait to see how their relationship develops in the future. :devilish:

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
Since I'm the developer I would gladly take ownership of this thread. I've submitted a ticket regarding a game developer tag.
Are you German?. If so it would explain all the racial stereotypes and cuck writing and nuances in the game.I really wanted to like but after the first 15 minutes realized the mindset behind it.so pass pass and pass.Oh and get out into the real world more It might change your perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Are you German?. If so it would explain all the racial stereotypes and cuck writing and nuances in the game.I really wanted to like but after the first 15 minutes realized the mindset behind it.so pass pass and pass.Oh and get out into the real world more It might change your perspective.
Can you keep your prejudice in check? Thanks

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
And honestly it really shouldn't be. The default relationship between a mother and son is not one of romantic love and sex. Like GG isn't cheating on anyone, except maybe the memory of her husband, and the rest of the women don't really cheat either. Raped =/= cheating.
Exactly this. Gretchen is a mother with a "healthy" sex life. Anyone who should be pissed would be her husband, but .....

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Guess I only have myself to blame as I played it despite seeing the tags but thought it would lead to some good revenge. But no the mc is a sad sack of shit, not to hate on people that enjoy this stuff but damn it just feels miserable I do not get it.
a revenge ending is rescuing the muslim girl.

Jan 13, 2021
Never played such an insane and depressing VN before. Does the Dev have some anger and women issues? Just asking. Is there even an good ending in this really fucked up game?? Or are there only "death", "rape", "slaughter" and "violent" endings? If yes, how can an good ending be reached?

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
So far as i ve seen it...if you play your cards right...you can rid of this sick fuck named Jamal... This Moment was very satisfying...bit event this outcome leads to a desaster ending. :ROFLMAO: Maybe the Dev doesn t want an Good Ending for the Players. :rolleyes:
Oh ok. Well I get it, its an NTR game, which isn't my cup of tea. It was the female-protagonist tag which brought my attention to this game, not the NTR. I wouldn't have played it otherwise~

She was a plot device with no real agency other than deciding how hard to cuck the male MC. I played the game under the assumption that she could actually make decisions. But as it turned out, it was required to have sex with an irredeemable piece of human garbage, and so I was hoping for ways to kill him.

I guess yes the milf does have decision bubbles.. so the female-protagonist tag isn't a deception, technically.. but this kind of agencyless plot device role is not what people are searching for when they filter on that tag (probably)

I just need to unfollow and delete from memory, its an NTR game and NTR gonna NTR~

Jan 13, 2021
Oh ok. Well I get it, its an NTR game, which isn't my cup of tea. It was the female-protagonist tag which brought my attention to this game, not the NTR. I wouldn't have played it otherwise~

She was a plot device with no real agency other than deciding how hard to cuck the male MC. I played the game under the assumption that she could actually make decisions. But as it turned out, it was required to have sex with an irredeemable piece of human garbage, and so I was hoping for ways to kill him.

I guess yes the milf does have decision bubbles.. so the female-protagonist tag isn't a deception, technically.. but this kind of agencyless plot device role is not what people are searching for when they filter on that tag (probably)

I just need to unfollow and delete from memory, its an NTR game and NTR gonna NTR~
NTR is really not an problem, cause the Tags already named it. So you know it, before you download it. Its more of its (NTR) execution in this Game and the lack of choices. Visual novels thrive on the player's ability to shape the story and feel a sense of ownership over the narrative. This Game misses this crucial element. Furthermore, the game is unnecessarily violent and really only lives from murder, rape and oppression. Every person in this story would usually fight back. Unfortunately, the protagonists in this VN are portrayed as stupid idiots who put up with EVERYTHING.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
The Copycat [v0.9.0] [PiggyBackRide Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Wonder what Cavpal is SO ANGRY about :KEK:
Why people don't use pixeldrain anymore? Curious

Reactions: Chowder22
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes