RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
She was a plot device with no real agency other than deciding how hard to cuck the male MC. I played the game under the assumption that she could actually make decisions. But as it turned out, it was required to have sex with an irredeemable piece of human garbage, and so I was hoping for ways to kill him.
I mean there are two ways you can go with her character with the choice you make as of this version, either she be ok with the corruption or she trying to help Dredd, another guy in the gang to get revenge on Jamal, so far it haven't gotten anywhere far yet because the dev just only introduce the cartel members into the game. So I could see in the future updates you have more options to choose based on the route you took.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is very little plot outside gratuitous wanton gloryfication of brain dead totally irredeemable rape and murder.
The girl with the huge knife shoots the big baddie dead after about half a dozen lack luster updates.
End of story.
Basically plot progression, with not much hardcore nsfw. I think it's a skippable update
Jamal is GG's man!
A dead man. Everything beyond is clutter milking filler.

Sep 26, 2021
People complaining but imo it seems it's just building up for more NTR with Astrid which is great bc she's best girl. I don't understand what some of you guys doing here if you dislike ntr & violence blacklist the tags. A ntr game doesn't have to be realistic or have great plot it's not what makes ntr great. How hot the sex scenes & corruption is what makes ntr great.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why people don't use pixeldrain anymore? Curious
As someone asked me on my profile, I will just copy and paste.

Yes, people kept complaining they were bad when downloading and Pixeldrain was having server issues for a couple of weeks, and even after PD said they fixed it, people kept downloading them and saying they were bad still. F95 doesn't use it as much now as well due to all the issues. PD is moving to a new host and said it would take about a month, if PD becomes stable again will start using it again.
Also, some of their servers are still down months later.

Reactions: Rundmck

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Which you have little to none in this game: the Bull gets the girls dropped on his head and the plot armor where he disses his elders, his peers and is made into a deux ex rapist murderer who literally rapes and kills and dismantles corpses of people graphically shown in great detail,
with literally no evolution outside of: oh, this girl ended up (raped) on his ”little him” again, what were the odds when literally any other girl does with no corruption or any effort from him - all he does is hedonistic self serving circlejerking his own pleasures - that is not corruption or any effort on his part.
The many scenes thrown together worked when they build into something - like the endings of MC.
The antagonist dies at the hand of the protagonist girl - that is the plot this builds to and we are long past that actual wrap up of this game.

People complaining but imo it seems it's just building up for more NTR with Astrid which is great bc she's best girl. I don't understand what some of you guys doing here if you dislike ntr & violence blacklist the tags. A ntr game doesn't have to be realistic or have great plot it's not what makes ntr great. How hot the sex scenes & corruption is what makes ntr great.
NTR is the destruction of a love story - here we have no build up of any story - it starts with rape, murder and mutilation and goes on with it over and over and over again.
Having players advocating for a little effort of a dozen renders of female or male MC actually saving or putting their life on the line to save or at least delay the killing or rape or disfiguration of this or that victim is just a way to make the plot actually nudge itself someplace, at least - ending up with the bull raping and murdering yet another girl is not a progerssive NTR plot - it is NTR deconstructed to mean literal stealing of all the girls from everyone else with the power of rape and murder.
How much copium do you need to see any actual buildup to NTR in a murder thriller horror slasher game like this?

Last edited:

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
well , the game is good , but having no help for try all route is hard , need try all for having sometime just 1 scene more .

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I really wish i can play and make choices with Savannah instead Gretchen - Savannah is the hottest girl in the entire game! Let's hope once after the game is finally finished,the developer will make another one where you can play as Savannah!

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
I actually don't want GG to have to share Jamal with Astrid I really hope Astrid can get another BBC from another gang member

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
It's clear that the dev has a specific story in mind and he pushes the game towards that direction regardless of your choices. If oyu feel like that's not your thing or you don't like the story so far, it would be better off to quit now rather than hope that the story would somehow start moving where you want it to go. I wanted the good end with Mia Khalifa but alas, it is not to be. That whole jihad sequence was hilarious though :D

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Ill throw it out there they use NTR tag to rigurously thats why you can't blacklist the tag. There are several games with a normal setting but because it has sharing in it or even like a main antagonist sex scene with another main antogonist you will have them put a ntr tag because its not MC involved. I've played at least 30 games on this site that follows that catagory any time any sex happens without the mc in it they wanna drop that tag even if it doesn't involve a love interest of protag.
NTR is this game. It's the protags love interest being taken from him sexually as well as emotionally. Anything else isn't but they can't get that though their heads.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes