BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Nah,better without nipple piercing but tanned and may be with QoS tattoo on one of hers butt cheeks - if she did has piercing better be on hers belly or tongue(or both) not on her nipples! :D
Nah, tattoos are uggo and the beauty is that she is white, tan would diminish that. Piercings are the way to go, on tongue, belly, nipples, and pussy :love:

Reactions: El Malo

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Nah, tattoos are uggo and the beauty is that she is white, tan would diminish that. Piercings are the way to go, on tongue, belly, nipples, and pussy :love:
Tattoos? I say tattoo not tattoos - one tattoo like QoS or a kiss,cherry,playboy symbol on the ass cheek! Or one lower back tattoo right up her butt will look really hot and sexy! Having a lot of tattoos or all hers body in tattoos that's no longer hot but one or max two tattoos on a specific place can look hot! As for the piercings,on ears,tongue,belly and eventually on the pussy can look good but only there - having piercings on other places like nipples,eyes,eyebrows,lips,nose or everywhere it's the same like having tattoos everywhere - disgusting! Just like the tattoos on one or two specific places can have some piercing that will look sexy but not everywhere! Now the tan is one thing all girls really love to have and a lot of guys also really like when the girl is tanned - it may be less,a bit or a lot tanned depending of how the girl wants to look like but in any case been tanned looks really hot and sexy - why do you think almost everyone goes to some beach at the summer and if it's not summer girls goes to sollariums,saunas and other places like that? Because they like having some tan! Do you think just because a girl tanned herself she is no longer white? Of course she is still white - her race doesn't change just because she tanned herself!

One more thing - from what i find as information about "mudsharks" it looks like all of them really love to tan themselves and since here every girl/woman that's been with a black guy is considered "mudshark" i think Savannah will be the perfect one if she decide to tan herself no matter how much,don't think tan it will really suits GG but Savannah definitely! :love:

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Tattoos? I say tattoo not tattoos - one tattoo like QoS or a kiss,cherry,playboy symbol on the ass cheek! Or one lower back tattoo right up her butt will look really hot and sexy! Having a lot of tattoos or all hers body in tattoos that's no longer hot but one or max two tattoos on a specific place can look hot! As for the piercings,on ears,tongue,belly and eventually on the pussy can look good but only there - having piercings on other places like nipples,eyes,eyebrows,lips,nose or everywhere it's the same like having tattoos everywhere - disgusting! Just like the tattoos on one or two specific places can have some piercing that will look sexy but not everywhere! Now the tan is one thing all girls really love to have and a lot of guys also really like when the girl is tanned - it may be less,a bit or a lot tanned depending of how the girl wants to look like but in any case been tanned looks really hot and sexy - why do you think almost everyone goes to some beach at the summer and if it's not summer girls goes to sollariums,saunas and other places like that? Because they like having some tan! Do you think just because a girl tanned herself she is no longer white? Of course she is still white - her race doesn't change just because she tanned herself!

One more thing - from what i find as information about "mudsharks" it looks like all of them really love to tan themselves and since here every girl/woman that's been with a black guy is considered "mudshark" i think Savannah will be the perfect one if she decide to tan herself no matter how much,don't think tan it will really suits GG but Savannah definitely! :love:
no

Razi17

Oct 14, 2018
not gona lie a lot of the scenes in this game are fucking pointless.. like focus on the story... i mean wat story!.. a boy and his mother? a gang? a serial killer? Theres no narration in this game. Its like we are a ghost and watching every single reaction in this world. Other than that certain people can get off on certain themes sort of speak but.. like dear holy man talk about the dev milking it.

SpexIhr

Sep 1, 2024
There is nothing new with Savannah, right?

Also, how do I get this:
To get the dildo cuckolding scene with the landlady you need to first ask if Jamal was better, then have picked all cuckolding options previously (viewed all videos sent to you/masturbated to them).

I clicked on all videos, but did not get it. I have no idea who the landlady is supposed to be either.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
There is nothing new with Savannah, right?

Also, how do I get this:
To get the dildo cuckolding scene with the landlady you need to first ask if Jamal was better, then have picked all cuckolding options previously (viewed all videos sent to you/masturbated to them).

I clicked on all videos, but did not get it. I have no idea who the landlady is supposed to be either.
The "landlady" is GG (MC's mom). In order to see this content, you have to be in her path (you have to choose her over any other girl in each choice from the beginning of the game).

Reactions: John Bon Clay
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes