Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
It's hilarious how many people are missing the point of this game, and complain about stuff that it clearly is not. The MC is supposed to be pathetic loser. There is no NTR, because everyone gets blackmailed or raped; unless you consider getting raped cheating, in which case go see a therapist. Every character is supposed to be a miserable bitchy cunt.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Nothing better than a long/slow-ass game where you get stuck in a bad end choice and you have to figure which of the multiple many dialogue trees before gets you out of it...

Reactions: Inkshade

ZetaJackalope

Aug 20, 2018
Does anyone have a save of the "shoot" option, can you pass it on? thank you
I denied the a-holes at every corner, at least, every corner that didn't get the Landlady killed. Honestly, I wish that it was the protagonist that got to do the deed, but this is a NTR game. Poor kid even gets cucked of his revenge. Serious talk though, even though I skip the NTR scenes, I find myself enjoying the game's story. The protagonist isn't just a doormat that let's everybody walk over him, he actually feels like he has agency and there's an actual plot that isn't just tormenting him, which makes this leaps and bounds a better game than most others like it.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I know that this game is NTR heavy oriented... Before I download it and play this one, my question is: Is it possible that the MC could get his landlady/mom without the fact that she would spread her legs to other (even at cost of missing content)? She at least... Don't give a shit about the other ones, for me as if the entire gang bangs them without mercy (could be even enjoyable to see)...
Another thing to say to the DEV, if has this plan to implement: please, at one point, makes the MC grows balls but even you can see the fruit of this if you make the right decissions... It's satisfying too seeing that the MC takes real revenge to his bullies when who plays the game leads to that... If it's a future chance, thanks for that... If not, please consider this if possible.. I'm fed up with the only trope that the MC in NTR games only can avoid the worst situations and never has on his hands an opportunity to change things for good in a redemption arc (or whatever)...
First question: No cause it intergrade to her being the police spy in the story
Second question: It does have the anger route but right now it ends at where you killed to save your best friend. It hasn't gone any further because the paths right now need your best friend to die to continue it.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
It makes zero sense that she wouldn't do either of those things from the choices I've made? If she has already submitted to Jamal why wouldnt she do both of those things?
First of all, if you want to shoot Cal you need experience in killing a person by shooting the guy at the bar. Second of all, the Astrid option does not bring her to Jamal but to the gang hideout as her mom belongs to the gang not Jamal and Gretchen want to separate her and the MC from their relationship.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes