• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
can I ask a question to those who are subscribers and therefore in theory can see how many subscriptions the developer has? When version 0.3.8 was leaked, did the developer lose subscriptions? Or did he always get the same or maybe more?
He had 300+ paid members before the update was leaked. I think there was a time he reached 500+

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
can I ask a question to those who are subscribers and therefore in theory can see how many subscriptions the developer has? When version 0.3.8 was leaked, did the developer lose subscriptions? Or did he always get the same or maybe more?
Its always a matter of gain vs loss for H-game developers. Every dev. tend to loss x amount of patreons each month, the bigger the developer the bigger the loss.
- So no Inatari did not loss more subs then the normal amount.
- Instead he almost gained no new subs since last update was leaked so quickly.
1714334508161.png
Going upward, until the leak.

That said there are also a few comments to make.
Inatari did ask patreons to switch to subscribestar so he can have more freedom in his project for the future.
- Meaning some patreons left on behalf of this request(not many but some).

But its still clear he did not gain many new patreons with the last leak compared to 'normally'.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
So let's face it, he didn't have a big loss! Those who were subscribers remained so and now probably have even more. So I wonder what's the point of all this exclusivity? I would like to say that there are games with greater appeal that do not have the Patreon exclusive and that as soon as an update comes out it is made available immediately, or at most after 1 2 weeks. That said, thanks for replying, have a good evening

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So let's face it, he didn't have a big loss! Those who were subscribers remained so and now probably have even more. So I wonder what's the point of all this exclusivity? I would like to say that there are games with greater appeal that do not have the Patreon exclusive and that as soon as an update comes out it is made available immediately, or at most after 1 2 weeks. That said, thanks for replying, have a good evening
Just buy one month sub and leak it then?, wish granted!

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
Damn, they finally got nuked then? Or is it down temporarily?
Mods for kemono are dead silent, major uploaders all dipped due to drama.

Site is still running but your DNS may not allow access.

Site is ONLY updated by volunteers/random people who are sharing on their own.

So.. whatever that means, to you. "Nuked" doesn't feel right, but it isnt down temporarily either.

In any case, the kemono inatari page doesn't get every update. Again, its entirely done by volunteers. Basically the same as here (but we have mods).

So kemono is up. Kemono does not have latest inatari release. Kemono probably WON'T have inatari release much faster than here, if at all.

Just go give inatari $5 if you want to shoot your load to his content that badly.

You can go without a big mac once this month and cook up some food at home.

... that or wait for the release like the rest of us.

... lol. Wait for the release. Good double entendre.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Hope the dev doesn't rush to finish this game and instead extends its content, maybe even make a shared universe out of this setting and make future games set in it. So far, one of the highest quality works around, top 10 definitely. Also hope, when the sex scenes start, it's not a short part of the game but the longest, with plenty of sex scenes and positions for the girls. Hate it when lead-up is 80% of a game and then sex is just 20%. Make it reverse, 20% lead-up and 80% the later. Goblins better make an appearance as well, and not a short one with pun intended.

Jul 22, 2021
The update was amazing, so much sexual progress was made. I Hope it doesnt leak too early so Inatari can keep making this great game at a profit.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I'm noticing that Inatari is recommending that you should now subscribe to Subscribestar rather than Patreon. I don't know much about that platform, from what little I know is that it gives a lot of freedoms to its creators unlike Patreon (that explains why I found a lot of bestiality content, loli, shota, etc, when I was checking the page).

With that in mind, it's possible that Inatari for future games may want to include stronger genres (like the ones I mentioned before) and maybe stronger or more sensitive themes.

Although for the moment I feel more comfortable on Patreon, if he asks for it I will move to Subscribe. Which surely for his second game he's going to ask for that.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes