iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Can you suggest me games like this please?
which includes the mysterious NTR
Well, the most similar is Henteria Chronicles but if you know this game you probably already know HC.

NTR online is good, its NTR is not as mysterious as this one but that doesn't mean it's not a good game, also if you like 3D CG this is your game.

There is one based on Konosuba (can't remember the name, sorry) that is very similar to NTR Online.

Agunosutosu games are good in story, but the sprite quality leaves much to be desired.

NTRPG is already a classic and even though it's old it's still better than several new games.

Boy Hero Ken Haunted House Investigation maybe can be part of that mysterious NTR you are looking for.

But if you are looking for a game that is not slow in terms of corruption and where the girls are whores almost from the start then I recommend Whispers of the Dark Elf and My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer class and she buffs everybody.

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
Well, the most similar is Henteria Chronicles but if you know this game you probably already know HC.

NTR online is good, its NTR is not as mysterious as this one but that doesn't mean it's not a good game, also if you like 3D CG this is your game.

There is one based on Konosuba (can't remember the name, sorry) that is very similar to NTR Online.

Agunosutosu games are good in story, but the sprite quality leaves much to be desired.

NTRPG is already a classic and even though it's old it's still better than several new games.

Boy Hero Ken Haunted House Investigation maybe can be part of that mysterious NTR you are looking for.

But if you are looking for a game that is not slow in terms of corruption and where the girls are whores almost from the start then I recommend Whispers of the Dark Elf and My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer class and she buffs everybody.
thanks

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Isn't Whispers of the dark elf still in it's prologue stage? So you are telling me the girls are already sluts before the main story starts? Hopfefully not, i have that game on my watchlist but i wanted to wait until the intro is finished and we start with the story itself. Ntr instant corruption isn't my cup of tea :/

Honestly it's already a bit tiring to answer always the same question, just look a little bit up in the thread and you will see the answer.
What was this about?
Anyways, can you tell me when the next update goes public? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Kire4th

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Isn't Whispers of the dark elf still in it's prologue stage? So you are telling me the girls are already sluts before the main story starts? Hopfefully not, i have that game on my watchlist but i wanted to wait until the intro is finished and we start with the story itself. Ntr instant corruption isn't my cup of tea :/
Two of the three main elves are seen to be whores or already corrupted from the beginning although one of them (the red-haired tomboy elf) has a motive to do it with the antagonist from the beginning so I don't know whether to count her as corrupt or whore.

The only one that is saved is the main elf (the one with blonde hair) but she doesn't put up much resistance and falls into the antagonist's arms very quickly.

Currently the game is on version 1.3 and has a decent amount of scenes, I would recommend you to try it now to see if it's your kind of game.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes