anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Oh boy you are in for a damn treat.
Check out Sword Art Online by Fujino . There are two parts. The second part is still in development. But don´t understimate the content. THERE IS SOOOOO much stuff to see. For me it is THE best NTR game out there alongside Scars of Summer.
I want to present a different opinion, I personally think it is overrated riding on the IP it is making a parody of. still it is a very enjoyable NTR game. But I personally lost interest after i finished part 2. their other parodies are more interesting.

still it is worth checking out for a koikatsu kind of game.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
huh? did the speedup the dialog skip? I remember doing it because I was replaying after a lost save and it was a pain. is your gif sped up or regular speed? that is a bit of am improvement to be honest.
regular speed, that's how it is in game.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What happened? I refuse to believe that this is true!
The second update is microscopic. Not only did the author almost reach the level of HANATAKA in the camp. Gallons of sperm, chibis, a childhood friend almost made a homerun with 2 women, almost got his childhood friends to give him a blowjob.

How does the update that I was waiting for so long come out, and it is so insignificant and about nothing, and it also repeats the previous scenes.
I was waiting for the second part, but the second update is even shorter, only 2 pathetic blowjobs. This is a disaster.
What happened, the author fell into a pool with rusty water, due to the dog's fault and was treated for 2 months?

The author seems to have decided to move away from pixel animations, in favor of PNG
Because sometimes more goes into making a game than just adding new scenes. If you are upset at small updates sometimes, maybe just wait till the game is complete.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes