NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
try clicking them again in your inventory. they should toggle on and off when u click them and turn off automatically in one time period

Adadfan

Jan 25, 2022
3d bug then i am manipulate too many people before speak with Baroness, sidequests with cream and spank. Ill push button Baroness. Amorisa tell me - You say farewell too Amarisa and ends dialogue

Adadfan

Jan 25, 2022
If ill go here before any quest, and try to go to goblins game ends, but after text Gameover just black screen with music
LAke.jpg

Adadfan

Jan 25, 2022
I started the game without going through quests, but explored the territory and leveled up my characters, learned secrets, which is probably why I caught so many bugs. :)

Adadfan

Jan 25, 2022
Forgot abaut antoher bug "There is an error with "$gameSwitches.value(75)&&$ngvars.CurrentNPCInteractionScene.ActiveNPC.getDoesLike()" Press F8 to see more!" - In castle Armory 4 guards, crash when try to speak with guard in the right corner

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok now I'm sure, the update broke my saves in a weird way... all the npcs are swapped around so as I try to talk to people they're not who they should be so talking to the cook brings up the handmaiden convo instead

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for the bug reports! I'll try to keep track of them here, but best way to report a bug is through our .

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes