Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
The game is a quite enjoyable, I had fun with it. It's quite complex system for a RPGMaker game. There are some bugs, like interrupting or repeating scenes, some UI glitches.
Well, I you like playing like ugly fat bastard, give it a try. The MC reminds me of sorcerer Gargamel a bit, but more fat then him.

Reactions: NewGuy2020

vinayak

Feb 28, 2018
Not sure why you quoted my post. Our torrent for the Beta version has long been replaced by subsequent versions.
I see. I too don't know why I quoted you but I didn't download the torrent version. Sorry if I made a mistake

xroninx

Nov 3, 2018
Well, I you like playing like ugly fat bastard, give it a try. The MC reminds me of sorcerer Gargamel a bit, but more fat then him.
My thoughts exactly. When I saw this game screens for the first time here, I was like "what the ****, first time I've seen smurfs fetish..."
I wonder if the similarity is intended or not, as the original one would fill the trope nicely...

1720393000016.png

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I have a vision doc which I used to help me develop the game, with the central idea being an ugly, conniving evil wizard who corrupts/manipulates beautiful women.

If there is a single inspiration for Greely, it is probably Grima Wormtongue from LOTR (You can see the Ralph Bakshi and Peter Jackson versions below). However, I was also heavily influenced by Sid Valentine's Cohabitation which features a fat, balding manipulative MC.

Disney's Jafar and Don Bluth's Rasputin also fit the mold of manipulative evil wizards as well, with lecherous undertones. I took many other inspirations as well such as Jabba the hut, Grolokk by GA Corman, Slave Lord by Pink Tea, Dark Lord's Trip by Logan and of course the Akabur trainer games. (I have multiple documents full of pages similar to the below).

Gargamel's design was something of an overt inspiration since he is a balding, cowardly, evil wizard, but even though Greely is fat, unshaven, bow-legged, has dark eyelids, moles and is hunched with curly hair and a pig nose, the Gargamel look still really comes through strong.

I don't mind the connection, which is why I used him partially as inspiration. Although, it is a bit ironic, since Gargamel was kind of an after-thought for Greely because it fit with the character being bald, but from the feedback I've received, it really seems to dominate his design. 1720442808875.png
1720443071202.png

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
We've implemented a lot of bug-fixes. Is there a particular bug you found? I'll get it cleaned up for you.
happened when talking with my maid, hadnt saved in like half an hour so that kinda ruined my progress.

Last edited:

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Sorry to hear that! In the future, if you or anyone else runs into a bug, pls screenshot it and share it. I'll try to get it cleaned up ASAP.

In the latest version 12 (just posted on supporter pages), there is an auto-save feature so this should take a lot of the frustration out of any bugs.

happened when talking with my maid, hadnt svaed in like half an hour so that kinda ruined my progress.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
Sorry to hear that! In the future, if you or anyone else runs into a bug, pls screenshot it and share it. I'll try to get it cleaned up ASAP.

In the latest version 12 (just posted on supporter pages), there is an auto-save feature so this should take a lot of the frustration out of any bugs.
that autosave function is very smart, will definately help in the future. but like i said i love the premise of the game, lots of potential cant wait to see where you take it in the future.

Reactions: NewGuy2020

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
You got it!

We are investing a lot of time and money into making this game an exciting, erotic fantasy, if you like what we are trying to do please invest in us too! (substar and patrn, link in signature)

Ver 12.0 Full Changes (full update on substar/patrn):

- Baroness BJ on Greely scene

-new quest "A Blow to the Nobility"

- persuade cook option

-new potion (Bowelbane Brew)

-fixed paddle mission not completing

-added animated sleeping maid sprites with all hair colors

-added animated sleeping noble sprites with all hair colors

-auto save feature every time load a new map

-favorite food visible in HUD

- Animated Top Maid inspection (multiple Breast sizes)

-SAVE file right before new scene

-New Itch Capsule Art

Links to new Update and Save file:

any chance for changelog to encourage people to support? :)

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes