Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The whole memory modification does get glossed over way to quickly. They went full Willow (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) on him and the MC accepts it as if that's completely normal. To me memory manipulation is some dark-ass voodoo magic despite its prevalence in the Harry Potter books (seriously, they fucked with so many people...)

As to the lesbian controversy(?) I have no problem with my harem playing amongst themselves as long as I'm the only man involved. This is particularly important with that planned pregnancy tag.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Well, looking at the developer's tags intended in future development

Spanking, Anal, and sex toys could imply the MC's getting pegged.

BDSM (light) could imply the MC's getting tortured a bit. Or somebody likes getting restrained and it's consensual. (because after all though in the real world, BDSM is consensual, and non-consensual BDSM is considered torture, in games, if somebody's getting restrained and sexual stuff done to them it's listed as BDSM whether it's consensual or not.)

Voyeurism is implying either we're watching some ladies have some fun, or somebody's watching us have fun.

Side rant: I don't know why interracial is even a tag anymore. Who cares if the people having sex have different colored skin?
Mc Getting pegged ?? Hell no
Make that whole lesbian b.s avoidable

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
All intented tags can also be applied for girls too. Why you are hell bent on assuming this is a sub MC game with lots of female domination? Did dev told you that?
Idk MC gets sexually assaulted in his sleep 5 minutes into the game by Lilith, seems like a dead giveaway to me but I hope I'm wrong

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Valeck and lassoluh

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, looking at the developer's tags intended in future development

Spanking, Anal, and sex toys could imply the MC's getting pegged.

BDSM (light) could imply the MC's getting tortured a bit. Or somebody likes getting restrained and it's consensual. (because after all though in the real world, BDSM is consensual, and non-consensual BDSM is considered torture, in games, if somebody's getting restrained and sexual stuff done to them it's listed as BDSM whether it's consensual or not.)

Voyeurism is implying either we're watching some ladies have some fun, or somebody's watching us have fun.

Side rant: I don't know why interracial is even a tag anymore. Who cares if the people having sex have different colored skin?
Maybe Human and Non-Human? :)

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
The game completely crashed when I went to the dorm and met Cassie. I tried to ignore and kept getting errors.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/v1/dorm/v1dorm06.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v1/dorm/v1dorm06.jpg'.
The problem is the file is a png and not a jpg.
I experienced the same crash in Cassies's room. Can not continue with the game.

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Sorry about the crash effecting some of you. The problem is a png I missed converting to jpg which for some reason never gave me the error. If someone with the error can try this fix and let me know if it works I would greatly appreciate it.
It's just the image converted into a jpg in the folder

I'll try and address some of the concerns:
Confused who the characters are - I can add a quick intro at the start of the game just a simple "This is Andrea she is your (default Landlady)" These are her daughters and this is her wife. If this will help. It won't show up until version 2 and would probably necessitate replaying the first version (or ctrl skipping through it). I'll think about it and maybe see if I can fit something like that in version 2.

Lesbianism - I didn't realize this would be such a hot button issue. The lesbian scenes will be very minor part and skippable. My thinking was I want there to be some sexual content in every update but it doesn't make a lot of sense if girls you just met instantly want to rip off your clothes or how quickly you would have sex with family. I'll try and make it more clear going forward that in this world it would be very difficult to maintain a male relationship so some look to other witches for companionship.

BDSM - I don't have any plans to make the player a sub and there won't be anything extreme like pegging. Think more along the lines of spanking a girl or two.

Animations - I know these are a weakness of mine that I hope to address in the future. They also by far take the most time to do. Right now my focus is being able to produce content for release consistently. I'm still very much a beginner with Daz/Ren'Py/Writing a story and this is a new hobby for me which I need to find time for. Short term I'll slow them down a bit. Long term I hope to improve their quality.

Weak MC - Some of the concerns will be addressed in the next couple versions. I'll add more inner monologue going forward to try and relay the characters transition from being in shock to coming into his own. I don't want him to be seen as just a big pussy but he'll also choose his battles.

Voyeurism - Similar to the Lesbian tag it's just a way to see girls before you have sexual relationships with them but you won't be forced to watch two girls have sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then I do have a question for people with the pregnancy fetish. How important is it that there is a baby growing inside? What I mean is since this is a magical world I could create a woman who shows all the external signs of being pregnant but no baby at the end of it. Could even do something where in order for the pregnancy to progress she needs to have regular sex with the player.

Last edited:

Seblon

Nov 10, 2020
Sorry about the crash effecting some of you. The problem is a png I missed converting to jpg which for some reason never gave me the error. If someone with the error can try this fix and let me know if it works I would greatly appreciate it. MEGA FIX
Works. Thank you!

Reactions: formerflame

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Lesbianism - I didn't realize this would be such a hot button issue. The lesbian scenes will be very minor part and skippable. My thinking was I want there to be some sexual content in every update but it doesn't make a lot of sense if girls you just meant instantly want to rip off your clothes or how quickly you would have sex with family. I'll try and make it more clear going forward that in this world it would be very difficult to maintain a male relationship so some look to other witches for companionship.
I'm guessing it's a lot less of a problem than this thread might make you think. I would recommend tossing a survey out and seeing what the numbers look like there instead of basing it on a vocal minority.

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
Sorry about the crash effecting some of you. The problem is a png I missed converting to jpg which for some reason never gave me the error. If someone with the error can try this fix and let me know if it works I would greatly appreciate it. MEGA FIX

Confused who the characters are - I can add a quick intro at the start of the game just a simple "This is Andrea she is your (default Landlady)" These are her daughters and this is her wife. If this will help. It won't show up until version 2 and would probably necessitate replaying the first version (or ctrl skipping through it). I'll think about it and maybe see if I can fit something like that in version 2.

Lesbianism - I didn't realize this would be such a hot button issue. The lesbian scenes will be very minor part and skippable. My thinking was I want there to be some sexual content in every update but it doesn't make a lot of sense if girls you just met instantly want to rip off your clothes or how quickly you would have sex with family. I'll try and make it more clear going forward that in this world it would be very difficult to maintain a male relationship so some look to other witches for companionship.

BDSM - I don't have any plans to make the player a sub and there won't be anything extreme like pegging. Think more along the lines of spanking a girl or two.

Animations - I know these are a weakness of mine that I hope to address in the future. They also by far take the most time to do. Right now my focus is being able to produce content for release consistently. I'm still very much a beginner with Daz/Ren'Py/Writing a story and this is a new hobby for me which I need to find time for. Short term I'll slow them down a bit. Long term I hope to improve their quality.

Weak MC - Some of the concerns will be addressed in the next couple versions. I'll add more inner monologue going forward to try and relay the characters transition from being in shock to coming into his own. I don't want him to be seen as just a big pussy but he'll also choose his battles.

Voyeurism - Similar to the Lesbian tag it's just a way to see girls before you have sexual relationships with them but you won't be forced to watch two girls have sex.

Then I do have a question for people with the pregnancy fetish. How important is it that there is a baby growing inside? What I mean is since this is a magical world I could create a woman who shows all the external signs of being pregnant but no baby at the end of it. Could even do something where in order for the pregnancy to progress she needs to have regular sex with the player.
Yes, this worked. Thank you!

Reactions: formerflame

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Going to address these in order with the obligatory disclaimer that this is all my opinion and I don't demand or expect any of this to in anyway impact how you tell your story. You know best how you want your characters to act and behave...

That would be my preference as a way to offer the player a way to edit the relationships to what they want them to be and let them know who everyone is... A number of devs do this, if you need examples I am sure that the community can provide some.

I don't have a huge problem with lesbianism, I DO have a problem with the belief that you need a sexual scene in every update (you don't). There are games that are 3-5 updates in which still don't have any sex (not a recommendation though). Tell your story and don't shoehorn in some sex because you don't want the audience to be disappointed.
Personally I don't like watching people that aren't the MC have sex, feels like a waste of time/development time to show us a sex scene which doesn't involve the MC and the MC wouldn't have a way to see. (I also don't like mind control, rape, NTR, sleep sex, peeping, dream or fantasy sex scenes... I am a picky bitch).

Making BDSM or any other fetishes optional by allowing the player to turn it down would be best. IMO allowing a player to say no to sex or make decisions about how relationships evolve helps make the player feel more invested in the story. Don't just make it skippable but instead have the player choose whether they want to do something...

Not worried about animations, you will get better as you learn and gain experience. For a first timer I was impressed with what you've done. Seen a lot worse in games.

That sounds good. He seemed very passive and accepting of what is happening without question. I get that the MC is going to have a harem at the end but he doesn't know that he is going to be hip deep in pussy soon. He should be agitated at the fact that his entire family has lied to him, his parents have altered his memory, and he is now stuck in a school he had no interest in attending...

So he is just going to wander around seeing women naked all the time? As someone who isn't a fan of voyeurism that is disappointing.

I don't have that fetish but I'd imagine that the real baby growing inside, which necessitates the growth of the belly and breasts, is the appeal and not just the rounded belly. Of course I don't really know since it isn't really my thing.

Good luck with the game, I hope you have great success and find an audience.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Friendly wrote my opinion as well as far as the "every update needs a sex scene" issue is concerned, also about the auto-pull outs. It's not obligatory, and it doesn't have to be. And Badjour said well about the harems. It's a trend to make "harems", where it's all about lesbianism and much more of a poliamory than a harem. Just because girls accept to share a man, it doesn't mean they necessarily has to eath each others pussy out. Also making the majority lesbian for the sake of that, or for sex scenes in general is a big nope.

As for a first update, it was pretty decent, I don't mind not having animations for the most part, especially if they would slow down the development time massively, or if they aren't up to a certain standard.

My big issue was with how the MC reacts to the world around him though. I get it, you want the story to move forward, but put yourself into the shoes of the character. He gets forcefully knocked out twice, then he finds out that pretty much his whole life was one big fucking lie, and instead of questioning everything, maybe even getting paranoid a bit, having a suspension of belief, or straight freaking out about what's happening, he just accepts everything as it comes. I liked him making the statement that how much of his life was a lie, but after that, he just "oh I wuw yu guys too", and goes along with everything as if nothing happened. It's another trend to make unusual situations around the main characters and then have them accept as it is without any realistic reaction to it, but it's a bad one. I don't need a main character to be an utter extremist alpha male, that's not really good either, but a doormat for the sake of the plot and plot movement will make the overall story looking anything but exceptional.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Enjoyed v.1 tremendously!

Hats off to the Developer, I think he has a winner on his hands.

Just stay true to yourself and your story, and try not to be too influenced by all the, "I don't like..." stuff that gets thrown around.

Can't wait for v.2!

Reactions: punisher2099

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'll try and make it more clear going forward that in this world it would be very difficult to maintain a male relationship so some look to other witches for companionship.
I really wish you a lot of luck with your game and I understand your point, but it's not for me then, I'm going to pass. (y)

Reactions: lassoluh

CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
Oki... This could quickly become one of my top5. It looks very promising and the story so far is new-ish and after demo version I'm now wondering, "what happens next" :) Looking forward to more content!

Reactions: PJWhoopie
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes