Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
A Coven is defined as a group or gathering of witches who meet regularly. I am sure that is the reason for the title, I hope it isn't from the 2006 movie by Renny Harlin that has a 4% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. But, if they are drawing inspiration from the movie, I can't imagine that they could do any worse than that. Though that looks to have a lot more male characters in it than this game has - so far.
This game also reminded me of something , and have wracking brain trying to remember.
It is a Comic by E C Gordon, with artwork by Sandlust and Dark Silver.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, I know that Dark Silver did a game by the same name, but they are two very different stories.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Just played the game and I hate the MC, I mean saying he is too passive isn't even close.
He's just dumped in a place where all the women can do magic !
Pissing them off, might not be a good idea until he learns how to defend himself
Since he know they can fuck with his mind, some caution on his part is warranted.
It's nice to see for once, a MC that has some brains.
But with so many hot ladies around, I am sure that soon,
his I.Q. will be about eight inches below his waist line !;)

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The scene in the shower is a bit ridiculous though. Furthermore those girls are not introduced to us beforehand and MC acts like he knows them

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The scene in the shower is a bit ridiculous though. Furthermore those girls are not introduced to us beforehand and MC acts like he knows them
Because he does know Riley.
Riley is the love interest of his sister Cassie, and from the dialogue we know that they were at a pool together the week before.
As for River, all we know so far is that she is close enough to Riley(another LI ?),
to stop Riley handing back the towel until she(River) gets what she wants!

Last edited:

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 02.11.22

Bonjour, le thème du jeu est vraiment intéressant. Un peu de mal pour situer les personnages mais les scènes sont propres et le jeu a un bel avenir.
Je me suis permis une petite traduction en Français.
Encore merci pour ce jeu

Lien de traduction The Coven v0.7 :

Hello, the theme of the game is really interesting. A little bit of trouble to situate the characters but the scenes are clean and the game has a good future.
I allowed myself a small translation in French.
Thanks again for this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Fx_oO7

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It looks good, good renders and a different story that is promising (the environment reminds me a bit of WVM) I know that for Mc it is all new and he is trying to assimilate everything they told him about "witches" and their power, but it would be nice if he had An option in the shower to go out and grab the towel or maybe a reaction when Andrea and Kat talk to him, they tell him that they have manipulated his memory more than 1 time, I think nobody would take it well, at least I would not trust hahahaha. (sorry bad english)

Apart from that good luck to Dev with the game, we will see how it develops in the next update

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't read all the comments but the scene where the MC goes to class and talks to Lilith after class and she's spreading her legs, but it's not mentioned by MC or Lilith is just weird. Sexy but weird ;)

Reactions: TundraLupus

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I didn't read all the comments but the scene where the MC goes to class and talks to Lilith after class and she's spreading her legs, but it's not mentioned by MC or Lilith is just weird. Sexy but weird ;)
Maybe not , Going by the dialogue in previous scenes about the risk to the MC from other students,
She could be testing the MC to see how he may react to what the other students may do !
i.e. the shower scene (and others yet to come).

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes