drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
It is not significant but it is not nothing either. It alters your game, the overall plot is the same, but it has a small effect on your combat, or maybe grinding.
As I said it is a continuum between completely fake choices and "completely different game based on this choice".
i agree with that, but those decisions matter in games with actual gameplay, i was only referring to vns.

Reactions: mrttao
Dec 27, 2020
Don't forget, it is a game made by a single person.
A game which leads to different routes. Add exponential more work. It is not simple work x 2 it is more like 2^X.
Then there are VNs which add choices with lets say "KARMA" Points which leads to different endings, but the overall story remains pretty much the same.
The third kind of approach could be a VN where your choice opt in or out sex scene or LI from your harem.
This is the easiest thing to do IMO, especially for a single person.

I am fine with every approach. (Seeing how easy it is to write yourself in a corner, looking at a game like "Hypnosis".) I prefer that Devs keep it simple but consistent.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Love the game but updates are either too short or not frequent enough... Love the direction though, yeah Liz let's go on a trip together! :love::love::love: It's tough that there are so many smokin' hot women in this game... Want to plow both Moms and all the sisters but that takes a shitload of rendering time to make it happen :cry::cry::cry:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
In a normal harem game the MC gets the girls in the story that he likes and has his harem. I just realized, in the world of this story the MC is the only male with magic......that means he gets every witch in the world who isn't straight-up lesbian!

This dude is going to have more girls than the MC of WVM! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
In a normal harem game the MC gets the girls in the story that he likes and has his harem. I just realized, in the world of this story the MC is the only male with magic......that means he gets every witch in the world who isn't straight-up lesbian!

This dude is going to have more girls than the MC of WVM! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
he has a magic dick most likely can convert a lesbian to bi:ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I'm writing a VN right now, still learning Daz to do the art so mine is a way off before anything could be even close to release, but I'm having the same kind of thoughts. Choice is good, but if the choice doesn't matter then why have it really? And if almost no one is going to pick it anyway then would it be better making more content that more people are going to see? It's a hard thing to figure out, you have to find the best path for your story and so far, I think you're doing a great job.
One of the issues with good/evil story options is that typically the story pushes you one way. Fable is really bad about this. Sure, you can be evil. But why would you choose to be evil when the plot is set up so that you're seeking revenge against the evil people who murdered your family? There will always be a significant number of people playing your game who will take choices just to see what they do, so if you put choices in be sure they do something. It doesn't necessarily have to lead off into completely separate branches of the game. Choices could lead to various side content that loops back around to the same main story. Or even just alter the current scene without impacting the story significantly. But if they have no impact at all, even on the current scene, the game starts to feel shallow.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I started this one awhile ago and didn't get far into it. I'm not sure what pushed me away, but I gave it another spin and I'm glad I did.

This is a pretty fun game with an interesting story so far. There are tons of great females in this game and I'm looking forward to the MC getting balls deep in all of them. My interests so far mostly lie in Cassie and Riley in no particular order. The development of both of them is great and I can't wait to see their walls finally broken down.

Although the additional options are excellent; my runners up at this point are Ellie, Lisa (the headmistress), and Chelsea. Hey. Why not make everyone in Anna's family sing, right?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Former Flame -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. I highlighted some recommended choices (honestly I think this game is quite straightforward so it is quite unnecessary) and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer formerflame approves me to share this one. This should be compatible with the Galery mod. This one may have some problems because I am just a newbie and I hope that you guys will inform me about that. Thanks!!!!
Download:
P/s: Updated to v0.8
1644768563730.png 1644768619246.png 1644768923753.png

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I don't get what the Dev tried to accomplish by the changes in the early game because the MC is still spineless and all he did was hide some things that people didn't like, the memory manipulation but messed up because when the MC comes back from the Dryads there is still talk about it in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Using the old renders for the new Lilith scene that plays out different is a fucking joke.

The Dev is breaking the game rules by Michelle not being affected by the MCs cum at all while Anna was unconscious from it.
So there are 3 possibilities I see here, the Dev doesn't give a fuck about the rules he set up in the game or Michelle is secretly a witch or her husband was a witch, maybe he is the guy in the bowling alley.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Version 6 is well underway. It's still too early for a release timeframe though. I know there is a problem with the Lilith gallery unlock and that should be fixed with v6.
I'll have the next bonus gallery options up for voting here and in discord soonish.

Reactions: dolfe67

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
The first picture in the Lilith gallery is still locked even though I chose to have her do it for me??
Sorry, that should be fixed in version 6.

any femdom in this game and character? formerflame
That's still up in the air. Initially, Natalie was going to be a man-hater and take a femdom path. I haven't ruled out some femdom but it would likely be much gentler than I had originally planned.

My most recent render for version 6.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
That's still up in the air. Initially, Natalie was going to be a man-hater and take a femdom path. I haven't ruled out some femdom but it would likely be much gentler than I had originally planned.
She can still enjoy some rough femdom in her spare time if you want to spare the MC. Maybe a separate character scene to show how rough she is to others (Maybe corporal stuff), even if the road doesn't take her there with the MC. Can add some weight to her character, showing that she's no pushover, even if she's gentler to the MC (anal isn't rough!). Just a thought to make her original idea justice without interfering with the current planned path.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes