Luxune

Sep 1, 2019
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. I highlighted some recommended choices (honestly I think this game is quite straightforward so it is quite unnecessary) and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer formerflame approve me to share this one. This should be compatible with Galery mod. This one may have some problems because I am just a newbie and I hope that you guys will inform me about that. Thanks!!!!
View attachment 1651211 View attachment 1651222 View attachment 1651223 View attachment 1651241
Hi, works with 0.6 ?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
We need a hero to do an apk. Can't get it to run on joiplay.

Played the previous update and really liked the game in general. Only real complaint is just how chill mc is about being jerked around and basically kidnapped and all that crap. I would harbor some serious resentment about being treated like that.
I think you're using an outdated version of JoiPlay. It runs fine for me.
Screenshot_20220507-201947.png

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Is this gonna be just romance or is there more fucked up routes like mind control domination and shit like that?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. I highlighted some recommended choices (honestly I think this game is quite straightforward so it is quite unnecessary) and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer formerflame approve me to share this one. This should be compatible with Galery mod. This one may have some problems because I am just a newbie and I hope that you guys will inform me about that. Thanks!!!!
P/s: Updated to v0.6
View attachment 1651222 View attachment 1651223 View attachment 1651241
Updated to v0.6

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Is there a cheat sheet or something I can download to work out what the hell's going on in this game? Like I'm all for mystery but the first person I spoke to who actually tried to explain the world the game's set in straight up just told me "I shouldn't be telling you about this stuff." I mean honestly....

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
From what I see the update has over 850 renders but it felt short.

The story didn't advance much and it feels like most scenes only exist to show the girls naked without any payoff.

Reactions: Cotytto

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So, I decided to try this game again after almost a year and from what I gathered the Mc still cheats on his girlfriend that he, from the looks of it, cares deeply about like it was nothing, we get a choice about is for some of them, one even supposibly ending a route, and then are forced to do it either way.

Just asking for feedback here, did I interpret any of this wrong? or did I just missed a line of text somewhere on the beggining explaining that the MC is in a open or polyamorous relationship?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, I decided to try this game again after almost a year and from what I gathered the Mc still cheats on his girlfriend that he, from the looks of it, cares deeply about like it was nothing, we get a choice about is for some of them, one even supposibly ending a route, and then are forced to do it either way.

Just asking for feedback here, did I interpret any of this wrong? or did I just missed a line of text somewhere on the beggining explaining that the MC is in a open or polyamorous relationship?
If I remember, MC calls his girlfriend and she said that she is ok if he has fun with another girls, she thinks it is hot, and asked him to talk about it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If I remember, MC calls his girlfriend and she said that she is ok if he has fun with another girls, she thinks it is hot, and asked him to talk about it.
when is that? if it is after the whole elements thing then my point still stands.
Thanks for the info though, will probably check it out again to see if I find the scene through the game code

Reactions: underoath27

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

Unless I'm forgetting things, I believe they also talk from the very beginning about how, since she is moving, they are on, at the very least, a soft break, if not actually broken up. She basically tells him right from the start that she doesn't want to force them into a long-distance relationship. It has been a while since I played the start of the game but I'm fairly certain it is meant to be that way. The sex they have at the start is basically goodbye sex.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
when is that? if it is after the whole elements thing then my point still stands.
Thanks for the info though, will probably check it out again to see if I find the scene through the game code
It is when he goes and have sex with "the fire girl", then he comes back and talked to his girlfriend. I don't remember if it had something before that, but yea, his girlfriend is ok if he has sex and tells her.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Unless I'm forgetting things, I believe they also talk from the very beginning about how, since she is moving, they are on, at the very least, a soft break, if not actually broken up. She basically tells him right from the start that she doesn't want to force them into a long-distance relationship. It has been a while since I played the start of the game but I'm fairly certain it is meant to be that way. The sex they have at the start is basically goodbye sex.
if it is meant that way then it is porly executed in my opinion, and from what I've read through the code form v1, it is not even implied really, they mostly talk about how she isn't sure of going to this college that is far away, to tell the thruth the whole girlfirend thing feels porly executed from the start, either way from what I've seen it is "supposed" to be as you said but just not done well enough in my opinion, either way thanks for the responses.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes