punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Ugh. I'd forgotten what terrible bitches the woods dryads were. And what a complete joke the whole episode is. "I got taken under threat of violence and brutally assaulted and beaten and burned, but that's ok 'cause I got to wet my dick".

I wonder if all my good memories of this game are somehow fabricated, because right now I'm dreading moving forward with the story. Please tell me it gets better from here...
Wasn't this game a lesbofest with only one likable girl who is a straight redhead? Why doesn't it have lesbian tag? Also if dev wanted a lesbian game he should've just made a female mc instead of baiting people.
Its the devs game/vn they should make it the way they want. Why is the phrase "let the dev stick to their vison" so selective on this forum?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If you don't like lesbians or girls who claims to be bi.... This game will be very uncomfortable for you..... Even if you can avoid the lesbian sex scenes, the whole setting of the game is on this... So, look carefully where you are going
On a personal note, if I can avoid which #tags I don't like, I will avoid them in a heartbeat even if that means one or more routes will be closed forever

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Stating that the majority support the idea of a dev making the game they want and not being fond of random pirates expressing complaints their personal kinks aren't included in attempt to turn the game in a direction they want is not 'defending to earn good boy points.

Criticizing is for example, expressions about how characters aren't fleshed out well enough. Maybe you feel the story is convoluted or isn't told in a way that's easy to understand. Maybe you want to voice how you feel a character didn't behave in a way you felt was natural for them.

Bitching that your own personal interests aren't being catered too isn't criticizing. It's childish whining, sort of like your post.

Last edited by a moderator:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Stating that the majority support the idea of a dev making the game they want and not being fond of random pirates expressing complaints their personal kinks aren't included in attempt to turn the game in a direction they want is not 'defending to earn good boy points' ya dingus.

Criticizing is for example, expressions about how characters aren't fleshed out well enough. Maybe you feel the story is convoluted or isn't told in a way that's easy to understand. Maybe you want to voice how you feel a character didn't behave in a way you felt was natural for them.

Bitching that your own personal interests aren't being catered too isn't criticizing. It's childish whining, sort of like your post.
Hope he has a lot of Neosporin handy, that was a good burn! :ROFLMAO:

This was one of better responses to these kind of twits I've seen in a long time!

• Haha
Reactions: Mograx and Tavi13

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
All I care about is Andi, Cassie and Riley but there is no sexual content with them since release. Not even a romantic kiss... Cool I guess...

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Its the devs game/vn they should make it the way they want. Why is the phrase "let the dev stick to their vison" so selective on this forum?
Edit. Removed pointless shit story about kidnapping to make fun of how little sense the game makes

I'm not telling the dev not to stick to their vision. I'm saying that in that part of the story, absolutely nothing made any sense to me. Also I'm genuinely interested to know if continuing to read with the story is worth it for someone like me, who gets frustrated with stuff like the woods dryads episode.
Honestly I remember liking this game at some point, but I can't remember if I pushed forward and it got better, or if I was a lot less critical about things like not being able to choose mc reactions and who to have sex with.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
All I care about is Andi, Cassie and Riley but there is no sexual content with them since release. Not even a romantic kiss... Cool I guess...
There is a shower scene with Riley, and the MC gets to help both Cassie and Riley with their sun burns, even kissing away Cassie's burns. You could argue that it isn't "sexual," I guess. But it was sure erotic. And we got a nude dinner with Andi too. They are central love interests so a little slower build up with them is expected.

Edit. Removed pointless shit story about kidnapping to make fun of how little sense the game makes

I'm not telling the dev not to stick to their vision. I'm saying that in that part of the story, absolutely nothing made any sense to me. Also I'm genuinely interested to know if continuing to read with the story is worth it for someone like me, who gets frustrated with stuff like the woods dryads episode.
Honestly I remember liking this game at some point, but I can't remember if I pushed forward and it got better, or if I was a lot less critical about things like not being able to choose mc reactions and who to have sex with.
I was going to comment more on your hypothetical story, but you took it out. Still, I think your frustration with the dryad scenes should be tempered with remembering that the MC is the first man in a long time to develop powers and every other one was a villain. So, taking extreme caution and seeing how the MC reacts to extreme treatment makes sense. Though having him go through a trial all the witches went through to test him doesn't seem too extreme to me. I am glad you took down the example because calling Sura a whore was also a bit uncalled for.

As for if the story is for you, well, there is no way of knowing without giving it a try and seeing how you feel. I really enjoy the story.

If I am not mistaken the developer has said that all future sexual content will be optional. But the sex scene with Anna at the beginning is literally the catalyst for the story so it isn't optional, and the one with Sura is central to the story as well. But all future scenes should be optional.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
There is a shower scene with Riley, and the MC gets to help both Cassie and Riley with their sun burns, even kissing away Cassie's burns. You could argue that it isn't "sexual," I guess. But it was sure erotic. And we got a nude dinner with Andi too. They are central love interests so a little slower build-up with them is expected.
In my opinion, most of the update didn't advance the story or the relationships with the girls.
The beach scene's purpose was just to get Cassie and Riley sunburned and while the MC healing the girls could have advanced the relationship with them it didn't.
The Xray vision of the MC and the dinner scene, what was the point of it? To introduce more LIs? It's not like the game hasn't enough already.
While I can see your point that the mom is a slow burn, and Cat probably too but I don't think it fits Cassie or the younger sister
because the MC and Cassie were already very close and the younger sister already showed interest in the MC.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Fun update with lots of eye candy. Plus there is an entire group of older girls at the school hiding too? Keeping track of all these girls might get difficult going forward... :cool:

Also small hangup, the dinner scene with the Xray vision. Not a single shot of all three girls at the dinner table? Boo! :cautious:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
First time playing this, it is a fun game and a unique storyline as well.
The dialogue is well done and the renders are as well.

Nov 11, 2021
So we have a chosen one story arc, subplots with virtually every one of these girls and he has a literal "magic stick"?

All joking aside, each subplot is revealing hearts and souls of which I didn't expect in a VN at all. Usually, the mentor character sends student on his way, he porks his way through teen poon and in general, has a noble destiny...with copious amounts of sex.

The Mandalorian.jpg

Instead, we have a complex storyline, even while I was getting pissed with the dryads, their worries were completely justified of a dark sorcerer happening again. The male psyche could go either way. That being said, I think MC was a wee bit too easy going finding out he boned his girlfriend in to a near coma, finds out "Yer a wizard, Harry" and handles this with tongue-in-cheek jokes and isn't really phased by all this strangeness that had never been unveiled before.

All in all, I cannot wait to see how this finishes.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
How often is this game update. I remember I tried it when it was first Uploaded some where last year and that, but honestly gave it a while to get some more content before coming back and now I'm kind of hooked.

Oh fuck it I'm really hooked.

clms100

Mar 19, 2020
**EDIT**

Hi;
I share with everyone the translation I have made into Spanish of version 0.8 of The Coven.
My sincere thanks to the Dev both for the game and for allowing me to share this translation.

-----------------------------------------------

Hola;

Comparto con todos la traducción que he realizado al español de la versión 0.8 de The Coven.
Mi mas sincero agradecimiento al Dev tanto por el juego como por permitirme compartir esta traducción.

Last edited:

JakeKayden

Oct 28, 2021
i think anna is the best girl here it would be a dream come true if you find a woman like her like encourage you to fuck other women and convince even her mom to seduce you hahahahahaha

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes