fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Can you actually avoid any of the "main" women here? Or will they always be forced?
I really don't want anything to do with Andrea, Kat and their failling marriage, dont really care about them. But there's still no choice to say NO to them, always forced to go along with the flirting/teasing, for other characters there is a clear choice that puts a stop to it. Same with Cassie, with her you do get some choices to "reject" her but it seems the relationship is progressing all the same and the choices only skip the sex but wont have an effect long term :unsure:.

Last edited:
Reactions: miyaa1306

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Coven [v0.9] [Former Flame]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
The Coven [v0.9] [Former Flame]

Changelog: ????????????????????

Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Seriously, thanks for this. With all the IRL problems that he was having, I worried it might never arrive. It was worth the wait.

This update didn't do much to answer questions from prior releases but, it sure opened up a shit ton more story lines. This could get wild real quick after this.

Reactions: IAmBread4181

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Seriously, thanks for this. With all the IRL problems that he was having, I worried it might never arrive. It was worth the wait.

This update didn't do much to answer questions from prior releases but, it sure opened up a shit ton more story lines. This could get wild real quick after this.
i doubt it would've effect the release schedule...this is a leak on the earlier side off things compared to the average
the dev's RL is kept him from actively working on rendering etc.

when thats done the patreon releases are just a few clicks

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
i doubt it would've effect the release schedule...this is a leak on the earlier side off things compared to the average

I get that

When I said I was concerned it might never arrive, it wasn't when/if it would get posted once completed. I was worried life wouldn't get out of his way long enough to let him focus on it. I hope things get smoother for him going forward. This is the ninth chapter and he's still laying foundation for his tale. It could be pretty amazing once all the threads start weaving together.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I get that

When I said I was concerned it might never arrive, it wasn't when/if it would get posted once completed. I was worried life wouldn't get out of his way long enough to let him focus on it. I hope things get smoother for him going forward. This is the ninth chapter and he's still laying foundation for his tale. It could be pretty amazing once all the threads start weaving together.
we'll there were enough signs off life tbh, only a select few can go full time on AVN's
the way things are going for this AVN are overall average with a few bumps in the road during the latest update development.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
we'll there were enough signs off life tbh, only a select few can go full time on AVN's
the way things are going for this AVN are overall average with a few bumps in the road during the latest update development.
And I'm not trying to dunk on FF or complain about the time it took to get finished. You seem to be under the impression I'm being negative in some way. No need to shield up when nothing is being thrown.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
And I'm not trying to dunk on FF or complain about the time it took to get finished. You seem to be under the impression I'm being negative in some way. No need to shield up when nothing is being thrown.
well i could say the same :ROFLMAO:
most people who make these statements are very ignorant on how it goes for most dev's because they've only/mostly played the top tier dev's VN's, who work hard etc.
so they have good sized & timed updates and i don't sharing my perspective on how that isn't the standerd across the board
loads off great AVN's out there that are just like this one with similar update sizes/schedule's

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
well i could say the same :ROFLMAO:
most people who make these statements are very ignorant on how it goes for most dev's because they've only/mostly played the top tier dev's who work hard etc.
so they have good sized & timed updates and i don't sharing my perspective on how that isn't the standerd across the board
loads off great AVN's out there that are just like this one with similar update sizes/schedule's
This was actually a pretty big update considering all the IRL troubles he had. I certainly didn't expect the sex scenes to be that expansive. And like I said originally, this chapter opened a lot of story lines that can lead many places. It's too soon after release to discuss them yet due to spoilers but, yeah, he laid out some doozies this time around.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Awesome, I've been hoping for this one for while. Can't wait to spend some time with Sura again :love: (and a few others too). ;)

Reactions: tmu500

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

From what was posted on Discord and other places the game got worked on not by very much, that's why it took over a year, just didn't have time to work on it, but you had many saying the game was dead, which it wasn't. Plus there was previews throughout the year as well, but people said those are just previews, there is no update coming :ROFLMAO:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
From what was posted on Discord and other places the game got worked on not by very much, that's why it took over a year, just didn't have time to work on it, but you had many saying the game was dead, which it wasn't. Plus there was previews throughout the year as well, but people said those are just previews, there is no update coming :ROFLMAO:
yeah there was enough communication for sure,i've seen VN's die and this didn't line up like any that did die out,then we get into them ignorant people who talk shit mostly for selfish reasons.
there only one VN that only does previews and not delivering updates and its infamous for it :ROFLMAO:
for now this VN is a yearly update passion project type, and i can only see things going better unless of some focked IRL stuff happens

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes