2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Any way to play this on android? Through joiplay maybe? If there was a renpy port at least....

shade4th

Jun 3, 2022
I was wondering if there is some kind of plugin for this game's engine to be able to maximize the window size?
When i try to go fullscreen then it uses all my screens for fullscreen, or unsupported resolution on different display adapters
IntegerScaler works but doesn't upscale the content window :(

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I was wondering if there is some kind of plugin for this game's engine to be able to maximize the window size?
When i try to go fullscreen then it uses all my screens for fullscreen, or unsupported resolution on different display adapters
IntegerScaler works but doesn't upscale the content window :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: shade4th

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Well not a circle but maybe .
Its a funny game where MC fucks his mom, then the neighbor finds them having sex and so she fucks him too then his childhood friend finds them out and since she is a tsundere she can't admit she is jealous so she uses the excuse of not wanting her friend to be corrupted by lusty MILFs.
View attachment 1388739
sounds like a great game, let me know if it gets a translation

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Try downloading Textractor, it has a locale emulator build in. Has helped me with some non Miel games.

There is an option above the box opacity bar, disable it.
thankyou i was having the same problem, guess i should of read what it said above that option XD.

Env1o

Jun 12, 2022

What would be the settings for the Lossless scaling for the game, can't seem to get it right. If my res is 2560 x 1440

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
What would be the settings for the Lossless scaling for the game, can't seem to get it right. If my res is 2560 x 1440
There's no lossless scaling, information is lost regardless. What you can do is reduce the artifacts until they are barely noticeable.
Just play around with different scaling methods until you find what looks the best for you.

Novaking20

Aug 29, 2022
I saw that some people have troubles with Locale Emulator, so I converted the character set from Shift_JIS to UTF-8. So the game should work without the Locale Emulator, I tested it.
The only problem is that the text formatting is messed up, so it's not as pleasant to read, but nothing serious. Who wants can edit the file "scenario.ks", since I don't want to waste more time on this than I already had. Lessons learned next project with KiriKiri will be without locale emulator.

Installation: Extract the file in the game folder and "Replace All".
I am trying to play this with joiplay it is not working is there a way to play on android

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so the big reason, for hypnotising his step-mom and step-sister is because they are serious about his education and overly motivated to help him ... they get transformed into fuckdoll with a part time as an urinal because their love and care is overbearing ...
i don't mind playing an uggly bastard, a fat recluse, a drepressive neet ... but a rebelious emo is too much T_T

SKTurbo

Aug 29, 2023
Tried running it with Locale Emulator and ended up with this error message: Screenshot (9).png

Needless to say, I have no idea what the problem even is.

mps12

Mar 25, 2018
I have done evrything about the Locale Emulator etc. Why do i take this error message? If anyone can help,it would be very helpful,thank you :) Screenshot_1.png

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm not seeing anything for scene 8. I get dialogue but no image. Anyone else having this issue with blank scenes with dialogue? Is it suppose to be this way? Scene 9 also skips straight to scene 10.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes