Wolf RPG Completed The Crimes of Delta ~Crazy In Love With A Shrine Maiden~ [v1.01] [fushidaratei]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
The URL in the OP is broken because there's a redundant
Code:
http://
before the actual URL. Additionally, it links to an untranslated version of this game.

Assuming an official translation or something isn't available to reupload, I recommend people use the English fan translation linked to by Amariithynar here:
You'll still need to run the executable in a Japanese locale to prevent odd character displays and graphical parts of the menu and some speech bubble images remain untranslated, but it works well enough otherwise. After you've seen all the events, press Shift to view the ending from the menu in-game- a graphic shows up in the top-left corner letting you know it's available, but since it's another untranslated graphic in the fan translation I figured I might as well let others know, just in case.

Reactions: aifman7 and owo02

eirendur

Jun 23, 2018
please fix the link, dying to try this game. already downloaded link from amaryythynar but the exe wont run. it keep saying eror cant locate basic data file.

NB96

Jan 8, 2019
's link does not work anymore. It's hard to find a translated version. Can someone make an update, pls?

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
I remember playing all of these in Japanese and had no clue what to do. Managed to fluke my way through it all and unlock the H. Can't believe I could've just played it in English instead of all those wasted hours trying to figure out the card combat thing and retrying countless times. Praise the lord man. And all that jazz.

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Quick question, how does one activate the infinite mode after beating the game ? The green "disk space" bar keeps depleting when I check out films even after turning on the infinite mode option.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes