Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
All things considered I think this dev is doing pretty well for progress given the relatively small donor pool, then you have those with 7k a month who dont release new stuff for years....

Reactions: Νømad

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
The problem with such long timelapses between releases makes people lose interest in the game, even patreons. Games like laura lustful secrets, king of summer, misfits do keep a healthy steady time between releases.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
breh the prior ch4 stuff can be like 90 seconds long if you hold down ctrl and remember what decisions you made....

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
unless it was added in the last 90 seconds its already there... tho lets be real, who uses those tags for filtering :ROFLMAO: i swear 99% of games have vag sex/oral/big tits/big ass - then there's the tags people actually use for search inclusion/exclusion: fem/male protag,3dcg, ntr, milf, incest, bdsm, etc

And theres always been vag sex even in the past update 4, unless you went the lez route.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShittyAccount23

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Cure for Madness [Ch. 5 Final fixed] [GrumpyGranny] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,37 GB / 208 MB - TheCureForMadness-Chapter5-FinalFixed-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,34 GB / 173 MB - TheCureForMadness-Chapter5-FinalFixed-mac-crunched.zip
= ~8,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

Ch. 5 Final to Final fixed Unofficial Update Patch
Instructions: Extract the archive attached to this post, merge the "game" folders and overwrite when asked.

Ch. 5 Beta to Final Unofficial Update Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes