BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Must say that Ch.5 release shows me again that GrumpyGranny has his shit together, makes a Game that makes sense with no blue balling in it, even though this game is not as hot as Karacan in my opinion, it still shows why GG is one of my favorite Game developer's period.
Keep it up GG

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Cure for Madness [Ch.5 ] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader 's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 194mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
The Cure for Madness [Ch.5 & Ch.6] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download Ch 5: - - ANDROID by estrada777
Download Ch 6: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
View attachment 2310261
The Cure for Madness [Ch.5 Beta] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
whoa, this is pretty cool

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Do we know planned tags, im just not sure what kind of game this is. Is it all about cucking your husbands or what

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
This is such an excellent game - really well written, Alice is incredibly attractive, there are meaningful choices and the psychology is realistic enough for her decisions to work. The subtle variations in the party scene are so well done and the way it understands what women dressing sexily means (maybe unconsciously) is smart. I personally don't like it when attractive heroines put up with smarmy males, Leon's just incredibly dislikable and I don't believe in her being attracted to Carlos (the writing sort of knows neither is actually attractive enough for her because it has each of them save her from attack to make her grateful), it'd be better if she was tempted with someone where she wouldn't be degrading herself just being with them. Personally I think it's sexier if a good, intelligent Alice can't help herself instead of drunk, secretly-slutty-underneath Alice has sex with other (sleazy) men. But the scene with Monika in the car is *spectacular*, and having her around is good because then it's not just thirsty men and her. Other bits seem to be maybe setting up later connection with the police boss, which would be good.
Also, overall it feels like it's going somewhere, in that the title and the supernatural elements and the 'true Alice' bits imply some sort of connection/meaning between sex and the occult and I'm curious how thought-through that is and where it goes. Deserves loads of success, anyway, it's excellent

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes