Jordan7

May 7, 2017
Can someone post the last status update of Dev on patreon here please
Judging by the state of things it's: "Hey guys & gals, I just wanted to give you one last update before the year ends and I will keep it short. Well, I do not want to give an EXCUSE" and then the Granny proceeds to give more excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: sguru

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Judging by the state of things it's: "Hey guys & gals, I just wanted to give you one last update before the year ends and I will keep it short. Well, I do not want to give an EXCUSE" and then the Granny proceeds to give more excuses.
If you must know, my guinea pig Malcolm almost died, I was worried sick. Covid I think. He's feeling much better now though, just coughs a little once in a while (it is very adorable).

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
News on GrumpyGranny from His Patreon Site:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me, I loved all his work as it was, I would have been satisfied with the work he was putting out, without making any changes.....
I know is not working thats why im not patreon anymore, good luck to grumpygranny anyway I like his work, if he do better i will be patreon againg in the future

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
News on GrumpyGranny from His Patreon Site:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me, I loved all his work as it was, I would have been satisfied with the work he was putting out, without making any changes.....
Yes!!! (y)

This is great news!!! (y)

The game is back in 3D and Alice looks great (at least from the back).

GrumpyGranny - I always believed in you and your great masterpiece (this game).

I guess the only wish I have - to see Karacan finished some day (I am sure that Heidi is finally ready for some hot actions too)!

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Wow, wtf. Really enjoyed this game and couldn't understand why the dev wanted to totally change it to 2d.

No updates for a year, then read it going back to the way it was before. Lololol.

Good but damn is all I can say.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Changing 3D for 2D mid development was a bad idea so was working on several projects at the same time. But that's in the past now. I hope the dev is able to focus on the game because it has potential.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes