RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
It was supposed to be "patched" with the new update, but it instead turned everyone's games to without the DLC

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Need newer patch because this game has some annoying bugs. Like changing costume bug for axample

Speedwagon33

Jun 30, 2018
If I'm understanding it right, v4 should be applied before dlc for the voice fix but the file on the previous page comes with dlc and applying v4 makes it pre-dlc so we need a hero to upload one thats properly fixed.

Reactions: HiddenDarkness

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Welp guess we gotta wait for a whole packaged version again, gotta make sure I don't delete my save in the meantime since I just started this and was waiting for that DLC everyone was talking about before.

Jul 28, 2022
Welp guess we gotta wait for a whole packaged version again, gotta make sure I don't delete my save in the meantime since I just started this and was waiting for that DLC everyone was talking about before.
Not sure whether our previous hero would kindly reupload with the latest patch

Zarendargar

Nov 15, 2018
Microsoft defenders blocks it. Am i the only one with this problem? Someone actually tested if it's malware free?
Threat High: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml

Trojan: Win32/Wacatac.H!ml malware is incredibly difficult to erase by hand. It puts its files in multiple places throughout the disk, and can restore itself from one of the parts. Moreover, a lot of alterations in the registry, networking configurations and also Group Policies are quite hard to find and change to the initial.

Pls make sure it´s a false positive.

EDIT: The Pixeldrain Link (RAR) doesn´t trigger any virus warnings though. Only the .7zip versions did.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 71 Votes