RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes
Jul 28, 2022
I'm at the first h-scene and Magetano's voice just disappeared after she told Katrina to go. Does anyone else have the same problem? I skipped the prologue since I've already played the original game.
Yeah same issue too, her voice returned after the scene when she left the house. Not sure whether this specific scene does not have voice over or its just a bug. (It's likely a bug as there wasn't even moans or sound effects)

I've also seen some reviews on Steam and they have the issue of missing voice over too. Not sure if anyone here that has played the DLC in original japanese can comment on the voice over issues?

Last edited:

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Are the voices in h scenes not working for anyone else?

Edit: Okay its not just me, went to the discord and its the same for everyone
Apparently theres a V3 patch now that should fix the problem @Round110

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenDarkness

AlphaSixNine

Aug 13, 2019
v4 patch is available that should fix the voices. I tried installing it over the one shared here but I just get an error. anyone can apply it properly and share?

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
v4 patch is available that should fix the voices. I tried installing it over the one shared here but I just get an error. anyone can apply it properly and share?
Install patch got no error. But my game revert to No DLC...

Kammoonit

Jun 8, 2018
now i test patch4 before v.2.02 it's ok but i can open sound like now bcoz my family here lol
someone try that?

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
is this the one with v4 patch? anychance for a different filehost? for some reason workupload is giving me cannot be reached error on browser
I don't know what this version has I just saw it on another form and thought it would help

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes