RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes
May 9, 2020
What's this about a dlc? Are they going to also update some texts that give you a better understanding of a few items tool tips like the music box? I still haven't a clue as to what the point of the music box is.

The only thing I can assume about the music box is that it might lead to one of the endings to wake up her boyfriend before being NTR'd or something but no matter where or when I've never been able to use that music box anywhere for anything. So the only other thing I can assume is that I'm missing some kind of an event trigger somewhere where this is explained.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
What's this about a dlc? Are they going to also update some texts that give you a better understanding of a few items tool tips like the music box? I still haven't a clue as to what the point of the music box is.

The only thing I can assume about the music box is that it might lead to one of the endings to wake up her boyfriend before being NTR'd or something but no matter where or when I've never been able to use that music box anywhere for anything. So the only other thing I can assume is that I'm missing some kind of an event trigger somewhere where this is explained.
Some extra scenes, bonus ero scene with Inn girl, and epilogue after an ending.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes