RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
EP is a decent game, just not CoK good. The translation is also... worse. DeepL with some editing (still glad it exists however).
Was wondering why the translation was so... messy. I didn't notice that it was DeepL, as when I do encounter it, it is usually autotranslated, meaning that I'm left waiting for the text to switch to the translated after a couple minutes.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
So what does the DLC add?
According to the google translated DLsite description:
The following elements will be added:
・Main character Magetano fully voiced [CV: Chiyuri Yuki]
・Added 7 new character portraits
・Added 9 scenes of Katrina's H event
・Added C ending (cheating end) and added 11 scenes of Magetano H event Additions
・9 new CGs added
・Some CGs corrected/retouched
・25 “Unerasable Memories” added, 5 “Unerasable stiff Memories” added
・Expansion of recollection room, recollecting all non-H scene events
・Added a function to skip the crevasse search after viewing one of the endings
・Adjusted all BGM & SE according to the voice implementation

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I thought Katrina from the Inn was the main thing added. My only complaint about that is that she looks a lot like Magetano. They are very similar looking.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
God... Is there a date released, because it looks like they did a lot already in the trailer

Jul 28, 2022
I thought Katrina from the Inn was the main thing added. My only complaint about that is that she looks a lot like Magetano. They are very similar looking.
Are you referring to the one that's in a cyan coloured dress with a mole underneath her left eye (as seen in the promo material of the dlc)? I thought that's Magetano's alternate look LOL.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes