RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Bl3kB0i

Jun 8, 2021
Well it's not really CoK 2. It has another title. It plays in the same universe, but has 2 protagonists. The ones you see featured in the more recent posts and the ci-en banner.

View attachment 2268733

Honestly, all you have to do to stay up to date is to put their posts into google translate. it reads like a MTL of course, but once you are used to it you know what certain expressions mean.

The common narrative thread is the choker's / choking disease I think. And the forbidden tomes. But the MCs are different. The right character is a tough experienced (married? I think) magician I think running a magic shop in a bigger town and the left is her younger pupil. Both of them have a love interest (maybe the same? Not sure).

View attachment 2268805
(^ protagonist / FMC nr. 1)

View attachment 2268762
(male MC / husband of FMC 1)

But obviously there is a not-so-nice guy that especially the older one does not like or approve of that will get involved in all of that. The type last time (in CoK) was a young playboy type, this time it's a middle aged guy. Think a merchant (not your typical "fat ugly merchant", more like a normal looking one, although not pretty) and somewhat of a scoundrel.

View attachment 2268789
(^ antagonist MC)

There is all kinds of stuff involving some kind of ghost entity, and they kept the labyrinth element, although I think they added to the complextiy of the gameplay now, it's not just "run through and take potions" if I am correct.

View attachment 2268790
(^ ghost-like or magical entity that looks like the 2nd protagonist)

They also work a lot with flashbacks again, esp. around protagonist nr. 2's past.

View attachment 2268792
(^ protagonist nr. 2)

And the male MC is more active now. He won't be out cold all game long. According to the dev there will be some conflict and animosity between the male MC and the antagonist who does the cucking.

View attachment 2268793
(^ conflict between male MC and antagonist MC)

Some aditional pictures down below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the details! is this one called "Biscaria's curse book"?

I also want to confirm that is the development of CoK and CoK DLC finished? or is there still some finishing touches/content update left?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks for the details! is this one called "Biscaria's curse book"?

I also want to confirm that is the development of CoK and CoK DLC finished? or is there still some finishing touches/content update left?
1. Yes
2. Yes, I think so.

Reactions: Bl3kB0i

Dankbeast66

May 30, 2020
Tangentially related to this conversation: probably the best NTR game I've ever played; the slow corruption into falling for an utter sleaze totally gets me going. Was somewhat disappointed by ending D, which dropped the ball somewhat in the original by pulling out from full corruption at the last moment, imagine my utter surprise when I find out there's an expanded ending that reneges on this as well as being updated to be fully voice acted. GOAT game.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
In what century, and will it be good news, or a "fuck you" news?
Honestly, the fact that they replied differently from their usual "Hi, no updates at this current time. Please stay up to date on our social media for now!" Already brings joy to me

Bl3kB0i

Jun 8, 2021
Good news guys!! I messaged Kaguragames again regarding the DLC and they replied "We'll have some news regarding it soon."

We're actually having a glimpse of it soon!
I'm confused, isn't kubel+ the DLC which is already out? is there another one?

Are you talking about the official eng release of kubel+?

Reactions: forbiddentwo

Kzwooh

Jan 7, 2023
Can anyone explain me how to reach the sex scenes? ive reached the tower 6 times and reinforced the barriers, then a memory of the male characted with the mother in the bed shows off and game ended. im so confused and i cant find any guide or something :S, help plz

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Can anyone explain me how to reach the sex scenes? ive reached the tower 6 times and reinforced the barriers, then a memory of the male characted with the mother in the bed shows off and game ended. im so confused and i cant find any guide or something :S, help plz
Sadly this is one of many fem protag games that treat the sex scenes as a punishment. All the sex scenes are tied to the blond haired guy, either by visiting him at his house behind the inn or by not clearing the dungeon within the week time limit.

Kzwooh

Jan 7, 2023
Sadly this is one of many fem protag games that treat the sex scenes as a punishment. All the sex scenes are tied to the blond haired guy, either by visiting him at his house behind the inn or by not clearing the dungeon within the week time limit.
So what i need to do to unlock those scenes i need to lose? just run into a dungeon a die to the mobs constantly? thats all?

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Whats the name of it?
Engraved Pleasure, is what I believe that image is from, and it is already been/being translated here already. I believe I might have got my copy here as well. Comparatively it has a far smaller number of scenes than The Curse of Kubel, but they are better angled to get a good look at the still images of the action.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes