RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
It's a bit odd to me how the scenes progresses from vaginal sex to kissing and then to oral. By rearranging the scenes just a little it feels like there could have been a truly difficult S rank ending that's just hard enough to miss, but not hard enough to be impossible. Something that's NTR, but still a "pure" route in a sense.

I'm also surprised by how the game can feel so grindy despite having a lot of scenes. The auto-scrolling text segments are nice and all, but to me they feel more like filler getting in the way of the actual content. Still a decent enough game though. I liked the world building elements.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
It's a bit odd to me how the scenes progresses from vaginal sex to kissing and then to oral. By rearranging the scenes just a little it feels like there could have been a truly difficult S rank ending that's just hard enough to miss, but not hard enough to be impossible. Something that's NTR, but still a "pure" route in a sense.

I'm also surprised by how the game can feel so grindy despite having a lot of scenes. The auto-scrolling text segments are nice and all, but to me they feel more like filler getting in the way of the actual content. Still a decent enough game though. I liked the world building elements.
I agree on the grind. I found it to be a bit too long in some segments, since you occasionally repeat scenes to satisfy the game mechanics just to later get to the proper new scenes you want to unlock.
In the beginning that is hot because it involves padding out the fantasy of him being relentless and her getting more used to it, but the further you go into the game the more of a nuisance it becomes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
the other game of the same artist it's out, how do we ask for a translation? even a MTL it's fine...

Reactions: Nick_1357

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Is this the complete game with the patch ( ) or still without?

Alvillo

Jul 20, 2020
Help, even if I have the saves with everything unlocked, this empty room still appears, do you know why?

Alvillo

Jul 20, 2020
help please I'm on joiplay and when I want to watch a scene in the collection room everything turns black or it just stays in the same image of the collection room but if I press enter it's as if it will turn pages and the game will continue only that it doesn't it lets me see no dialogues or anything

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Game worth playing or should I wait? Just took a look few pages back and saw guys talking about dlc waaay back in Jan (phew lad), Kagura games strikes again it seems.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
Game worth playing or should I wait? Just took a look few pages back and saw guys talking about dlc waaay back in Jan (phew lad), Kagura games strikes again it seems.
depends on what you like, but i'm waiting the dlc because to me it's one of the best games and i want to get the full experience

Kurousa

Feb 4, 2021
For me, Kubel without DLC is an excellent game, it worth playing.

However, Kubel is a game that heavy focus on story and the progress of heroine corruption.
The DLC is only add voice for a heroine, after ending screens and screens for minor character.

So if you play the original kubel today. I highly recommended you to delay your plan for playing the DLC,
until you start to forget the story. Otherwise, it will same as you read a very good manga before you see the movie version of it.

Jun 22, 2022
I'd also recommend waiting for the official translation of the complete version with the DLC. For me, the voice acting added so so much to the game, as the actress does a fantastic job conveying Magetano's personality and her attitude towards the antagonist. Being able to hear the corruption in addition to seeing it in the CGs was a greatly arousing experience for me.

The additional scenes in the DLC are noteworthy too, especially if you're truly into NTR and are enjoying Magetano's fall - in that case, the extra episodes for one of the endings are an absolute must-see.

CoK was my favorite NTR game of all times even before I played the DLC edition, and it got only better. For my specific tastes, almost nothing else comes close to it.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Damn guys on one hand I wanna start it because I might actually forget to check on this in the future, I have more time (around this holiday season).

On the other hand as DreamingOfPinkLips had mentioned that extra voice acting makes me legitimately want to wait but with the downside of Kagura very possibly going the whole next year without a pulse on it.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes