Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Let us know if the NTR is good enough to worth playing since Dlsite pumps a lot of artificial NTR works
LOL. Bet some people had this one on their radar for months. It's the first one of this studio, but the artist is the one who worked on Curse of Kubel. Sales are around 1,5k already.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I will wait for link with normal download speed and will be grateful to the future hero.
I got both parts from Mexashare in about 25 minutes (1,25GB) which gives you speed of just somewhat less than 1Mb/s, and compares quite favourable with those 30-50-100Kb/s establishments. That's quite normal for me as well as it should be for any other reasonable person.

But be my guest -

Last edited:

william2271

Aug 16, 2021
I got both parts from Mexashare in about 25 minutes (1,25GB) which gives you speed of just somewhat less than 1Mb/s, and compares quite favourable with those 30-50-100Kb/s establishments. That's quite normal for me as well as it should be for any other reasonable person.

But be my guest -
It is translated?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
View attachment 2058991

P.S. Mexashare is the fastest I think.

P.P.S. . They seemingly included a save at the end of the trial version in a separate folder.
Started thread too (no save included).
seems decent are there any roaming events included? like things not included in recollection?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
View attachment 2058991

P.S. Mexashare is the fastest I think.

P.P.S. . They seemingly included a save at the end of the trial version in a separate folder.
Started thread too (no save included).
So, what kind of game is it?
Is this game one of those type : "go here, event here" ? or is there any battle at all? GOR?
DLSite says its male protag, but the preview says otherwise.
I dislike NTR games with female protag (does not feels like NTR all)
I guess the engine is MV? Then translating this game manually will be more complicated.

Miabellas

Sep 23, 2019
Has anyone done a Type D list? any media.

NTR Type D (Loving from afar)
This NTR never establishes a romantic relationship with the girl. She lives her life normally being a friend, co-worker, or not even knowing the main character. She might know he likes her, but she is not interested and lust/loves someone else.

Reactions: MelanieAngels

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Any good place to download marriage blue?
I downloaded from anime sharing/torrent in like April and like holy was it a nightmare to install it. Trying to put the crack in the right place was frustrating asf cuz there’s like a dvdRom and NoDVDRom versions abd the crack file was a bit confusing for me but fortunately I was able to run after playing around with it for a bit. Only team lunes bitters games gave me the most problems in trying to play it. Also doesn’t help their games are very old and finding good torrent seeder for it can take a while.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
So, what kind of game is it?
Is this game one of those type : "go here, event here" ? or is there any battle at all? GOR?
DLSite says its male protag, but the preview says otherwise.
I dislike NTR games with female protag (does not feels like NTR all)
I guess the engine is MV? Then translating this game manually will be more complicated.
Go here, talk to Sophie, get a mission, go to the right, teleport to mission, finish it, come back, go to sleep and check the recollection room on your room to see new cg's, thats the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Go here, talk to Sophie, get a mission, go to the right, teleport to mission, finish it, come back, go to sleep and check the recollection room on your room to see new cg's, thats the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I reaaally like the heroines model. It really carries it. However, they give her way too few expressions. She does not change expressions much which kinda makes her lack character.

What I kind of like was how they introduced the ntr. It was quite novel and I liked that they circumvented the classic cliche with ntr progression.

However, the game should have had much more free roam. Overall feel like it has a lot of missed potential.

Reactions: ktez

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I downloaded from anime sharing/torrent in like April and like holy was it a nightmare to install it. Trying to put the crack in the right place was frustrating asf cuz there’s like a dvdRom and NoDVDRom versions abd the crack file was a bit confusing for me but fortunately I was able to run after playing around with it for a bit. Only team lunes bitters games gave me the most problems in trying to play it. Also doesn’t help their games are very old and finding good torrent seeder for it can take a while.
Is it worth the effort? Wondering if it still holds up.

Jun 22, 2022
Last edited:

Koot123

May 8, 2022
I'm looking for a game where there is a character or characters, whores who share their love with everyone, you can watch it and later join (not beta)

Jun 22, 2022
Only possibility is translation request I guess, as it's in Japanese?

Is it Google translated? Could you upload it to some Gofile/Pixeldrain/Mega etc.?
Sugoi for all dialogue, DeepL for the FMC's thoughts and manual edits for the menu. Wouldn't the link just get flagged too? Well, I can give it a try: English MTL for "Engraved Pleasure" -

Note that the start menu is not translated ("Start - Load - End").

Edit: Polished the stat menu entries, fixed overflowing text in the stat menu. Please note that changes only apply once the game updates the menu (because the entries are actually written into the save file, so you might not notice any difference upon loading an old save).

Edit 2: Changed "Sex for fun" into "Sex toys used". Wasn't sure about this stat, still not entirely sure but should be better than the old translation.

Edit 3: Changed "Sex toys used" back to "Sex for pleasure" after I got some scene context for what the stat actually represents.

Edit 4: Finished the game with my MTL without crashes. Checked all quests, scenes and endings.

Last edited:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Sugoi for all dialogue, DeepL for the FMC's thoughts and manual edits for the menu. Wouldn't the link just get flagged too? Well, I can give it a try: English MTL for "Engraved Pleasure" -

Note that the start menu is not translated ("Start - Load - End").
Thanks! This might be quite better than MTool cause it uses google for translation unless you are $3+ patron. Do you mind telling which soft do you use? Translator++?

Jun 22, 2022
Thanks! This might be quite better than MTool cause it uses google for translation unless you are $3+ patron. Do you mind telling which soft do you use? Translator++?
Translator++

----

I can keep the post with the link updated for a while, as I polish the stat menu a bit more. Else I'll not work on improving the MTL, rather I hope that a professional translator or Kagura will pick the game up.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
It was kind of fast, don't you need after using translators to kind of go through the result looking for pieces of raw code or tags that might cause game to crash, or is that custom escaper does the proper job with that? I also kind of curious - what is the reason for mixing translators (DeepL and Sugoi) and not just using one or the other? Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes