Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 21, 2021
[RPGM] - None - [Translation Request] [DelusionEndemic] 寝取られ魔女アメリア - Cuckold Witch Amelia | F95zone
I recommend this game if somebody missed it, for some reason no one talked about it.
[RPGM] - None - [RPGM][Translation Request] Wife Tsuma Uninhabited Island-My Wife and Our Uninhabited Island Life- | F95zone too.

RJ382306 looks good, havent found a link.

loooks good aswell, no link found

If someone find links it would be appreciated, there's a lot of ntr games on dlsite hiding.

(1) [RPGM] - None - [Translation Request] しゅきしゅき!パラディアン教会シスターズ [RJ402982] | F95zone looks interesting
Didn't like the Amelia one. Granted i only was interested in the old mans route but felt very meh.
2 game haven't tried and little mixed on it because i do love milfs/mature ladies but im not fan when the woman never really shows excitement(just looking at the screenshots) 3 game somewhat also interested in but kinda looks abit same situation as 2 game. And 4 game i dont recommend since i played the first game Marianne one and the game you posted its the exact same map and everything. I played it abit and i know MTL is not great but both games are those annoying types of NTR games where you do all kinds stupid stuff to get it to work. Art is good but slop of a game. Kinda funny since they made dirty wife mikiko while still had flaws and jank was leagues better.

Reactions: ktez and phantomz
Jun 22, 2022
It was kind of fast, don't you need after using translators to kind of go through the result looking for pieces of raw code or tags that might cause game to crash, or is that custom escaper does the proper job with that? I also kind of curious - what is the reason for mixing translators (DeepL and Sugoi) and not just using one or the other? Thanks.
That's why making a backup is absolutely recommended. I'm only two hours into the game myself, so far no crashes. This MTL is only for people who want to play the game right now, without waiting for a more polished translation.

As to why Sugoi and DeepL: More of a technical issue. Sugoi tends to struggle with RPGM event code, which is still somewhat apparent in this MTL by the amount of "))" in dialogues. Usually that's not a big issue, but in case of the FMC's thoughts (stat menu, sex reactions etc) I had to either manually go through hundreds of lines of text and fix broken code or use DeepL to not have broken code to begin with.

Edit: Updated the MTL link with the stat menu fixes.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
View attachment 2058991

P.S. Mexashare is the fastest I think.

P.P.S. . They seemingly included a save at the end of the trial version in a separate folder.
Started thread too (no save included).
Any bugs or glitch found?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Any bugs or glitch found?
Game is pretty linear. Played through the whole game with no issue with mtool sugoi translation.

It is a neat little game. Kinda brought down by the fact that we have such an ntr drought right now and a lot of people were placing pretty big expectations on it (me included).

Reactions: Zellemate

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I kinda figured it looked like your regular RPGM game with high quality cg's but rather plays like it always does. But the draught in NTR games is definitely something sad. At least NoR releases early october which, even though it has no NTR, is quite high quality.

Sadly most these games don't possess freedom of choice and if they do it's rather just route locking, which makes these type of games boring and lifeless in my eyes.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I kinda figured it looked like your regular RPGM game with high quality cg's but rather plays like it always does. But the draught in NTR games is definitely something sad. At least NoR releases early october which, even though it has no NTR, is quite high quality.

Sadly most these games don't possess freedom of choice and if they do it's rather just route locking, which makes these type of games boring and lifeless in my eyes.
NoR?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Didn't like the Amelia one. Granted i only was interested in the old mans route but felt very meh.
2 game haven't tried and little mixed on it because i do love milfs/mature ladies but im not fan when the woman never really shows excitement(just looking at the screenshots) 3 game somewhat also interested in but kinda looks abit same situation as 2 game. And 4 game i dont recommend since i played the first game Marianne one and the game you posted its the exact same map and everything. I played it abit and i know MTL is not great but both games are those annoying types of NTR games where you do all kinds stupid stuff to get it to work. Art is good but slop of a game. Kinda funny since they made dirty wife mikiko while still had flaws and jank was leagues better.
I agree, the Amelia one is decent, compared to all NTR games that released this year but it's not that good, the guys on the game looks like they were drawn on Paint.
I reaaally like the heroines model. It really carries it. However, they give her way too few expressions. She does not change expressions much which kinda makes her lack character.

What I kind of like was how they introduced the ntr. It was quite novel and I liked that they circumvented the classic cliche with ntr progression.

However, the game should have had much more free roam. Overall feel like it has a lot of missed potential.
You're right on the nail on the girl having no different expressions, even on the endings she has like the same 2 sadly.
The Curse of Kubel have the same problem.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Game is pretty linear. Played through the whole game with no issue with mtool sugoi translation.

It is a neat little game. Kinda brought down by the fact that we have such an ntr drought right now and a lot of people were placing pretty big expectations on it (me included).
Agree was a nice little game with this NTR drought!
Next game I'm looking forward to is -> , this one should be in the near future to my understanding.
And after that one I'm looking out for is -> , however I think this one is far from releasing.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Agree was a nice little game with this NTR drought!
Next game I'm looking forward to is -> , this one should be in the near future to my understanding.
And after that one I'm looking out for is -> , however I think this one is far from releasing.
honestly if you guys werent into engraved pleasure, you might not like nebel either as while it has some free roam i think its also a pretty gallery driven game. also if i rememebr correctly the dev of the second game got sick? but they recently came back and mostly update on twitter now.

Jun 22, 2022
honestly if you guys werent into engraved pleasure, you might not like nebel either
I have high hopes for nebel. Loved the dev's second (and even their first) game, so as long as they get the ending(s) right like in the 2nd one, chances are I'll enjoy it a lot. The demo looked very promising too.

As for "Engraved Pleasure": I wonder what happened during development. I heard it was developed by half of the Curse of Kubel team? Either way, it failed to live up to its predecessor, at least for me. CoK is one of my favorite NTR games, but sadly EP is far from it. The NTR felt extremely flaccid and the FMC's corruption happened way too fast, such a stark contrast to CoK. Furthermore, the magical seals theme was underutilized to such a degree it feels like they had to rush the game's development at some point and just gave up on that (could also explain the rushed endings, trivializing the entire game and lacking all payoff). Oh well, I did like the art though.

Side note for EP: I assume the dev listened to some of the feedback I saw circulating around for the first game. A common critique was that the buildup was too long, with too many flashbacks to tell the story of our loving couple, and then too many scenes for Magetano's corruption / playing out too slow. I would disagree with that critique, personally loved the slow-burn tremendously, but to each their own. For me, the decision to instead push all flashbacks (and all sex scenes...) into the reminiscence room for EP just added to the overall flaccidness of the game though. Maybe a simple "Do you want to watch the flashback/sex scene Y/N" option would've been the better course of direction.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
honestly if you guys werent into engraved pleasure, you might not like nebel either as while it has some free roam i think its also a pretty gallery driven game. also if i rememebr correctly the dev of the second game got sick? but they recently came back and mostly update on twitter now.
I said it was a nice little game so not sure what you mean ;D
- Its a good game with impressive artwork.
- Was nice to see some of the harassment scenes in combat.. but there was way to much combat. Just feels like a filler IMHO.
- For me some of the NTR stuff is missing, and it feel more like the girl is just cheating and the boyfriend don't know in most scenes.
- The game also goes from very slow progression, to suddenly now she just takes the dick without any question.

So all in all a great little game. But I feel there was a lot of missing opportunities from my perspective.
Would properly still give it a 4/5 even after some hard critique points from me!

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
Has anyone done a Type D list? any media.

NTR Type D (Loving from afar)
This NTR never establishes a romantic relationship with the girl. She lives her life normally being a friend, co-worker, or not even knowing the main character. She might know he likes her, but she is not interested and lust/loves someone else.
That's just called parasocial relationship

• Haha
Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I have high hopes for nebel. Loved the dev's second (and even their first) game, so as long as they get the ending(s) right like in the 2nd one, chances are I'll enjoy it a lot. The demo looked very promising too.

As for "Engraved Pleasure": I wonder what happened during development. I heard it was developed by half of the Curse of Kubel team? Either way, it failed to live up to its predecessor, at least for me. CoK is one of my favorite NTR games, but sadly EP is far from it. The NTR felt extremely flaccid and the FMC's corruption happened way too fast, such a stark contrast to CoK. Furthermore, the magical seals theme was underutilized to such a degree it feels like they had to rush the game's development at some point and just gave up on that (could also explain the rushed endings, trivializing the entire game and lacking all payoff). Oh well, I did like the art though.

Side note for EP: I assume the dev listened to some of the feedback I saw circulating around for the first game. A common critique was that the buildup was too long, with too many flashbacks to tell the story of our loving couple, and then too many scenes for Magetano's corruption / playing out too slow. I would disagree with that critique, personally loved the slow-burn tremendously, but to each their own. For me, the decision to instead push all flashbacks (and all sex scenes...) into the reminiscence room for EP just added to the overall flaccidness of the game though. Maybe a simple "Do you want to watch the flashback/sex scene Y/N" option would've been the better course of direction.
tbf on the part of the corruption you have to keep in mind that in past she was also having sex so i guess you could say it started then, i do agree that the game is a bit too fast past and could have taken a bit more time. it has a lot of potential but either way i hope the dev learns from this as does better next time.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I said it was a nice little game so not sure what you mean ;D
- Its a good game with impressive artwork.
- Was nice to see some of the harassment scenes in combat.. but there was way to much combat. Just feels like a filler IMHO.
- For me some of the NTR stuff is missing, and it feel more like the girl is just cheating and the boyfriend don't know in most scenes.
- The game also goes from very slow progression, to suddenly now she just takes the dick without any question.

So all in all a great little game. But I feel there was a lot of missing opportunities from my perspective.
Would properly still give it a 4/5 even after some hard critique points from me!
i dont mean anything really just saying that if this game doesnt meet your expectations maybe keep them managed for nebel, not to say it will be a bad game but getting too hyped can be detrimental as seen here with EP.

RedSteel

Oct 3, 2018
For bug in engraved pleasure, i only encountered once with dark screen at mc room in the morning (can be solved by medal to teleport to town center)

About the question on development and the Curse of Kubel team, i believe the team only provide art to the game, nothing related to the script or game system. There seems to be one or two pictures not used in the main game, but left in the img file (have not fully complete the game, though still cannot find them)
Speaking of Rush, it is plausible to avoid competitions since there are other games coming out in Oct and so on (wise choice if there are not much to be added, and polish can be done by updates)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes