Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 22, 2022
Nahh play it, is not perfect but if you read all the dialogues its obvious there is ntr, is just that is kind of a tragic romance with the world set against them, seriously the more i play the more i am reminded of Thug Hero Party, although not as bleak, yet at least but nearly there.
Sorry, but tragic romance? The world set against them? I assume you're referring to the FMC believing she's in a tough spot, knowing no other way but to give in to Raymond, but... the game tells us that she's a knowledgeable girl, loves the library, yet she never even tries finding a solution? She never doubts Raymond's lies about the seal but decides to just go with it. In CoK, Magetano at least actively searched for a solution instead of giving up right away.

In both CoK and THP, the MC wasn't in a good spot to help either. But in EP they're constantly together. Solving the issue was as simple as "I saw my potential GF who I've never confessed to kissing another dude and heard her moaning minutes later, will I talk to her about it or not?"

Our MC decides that staying silent is the way to go. Even when she cums right in front of his eyes when Raymond fucks her in her room. Once you get to the endings you'll see how easy it would've been for the MC to put a stop to this. All that said, glad you're enjoying the game! It does have its niche after all, which is nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: ktez

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I actually kinda liked the twist of - she already kinda got corrupted. A lot of ntr becomes quiet predictable when you have the classic sequence of groping - hj - bj - vaginal - anal - impregnate.

Kinda like ntrpg 2. You got late to the party, the band already played and the fmc is filled with cum.
while i think both the ntrpg games lack in certain places, i believe ntrpg 1 does the "already corrupted" bit slightly better its a damn shame that dev vanished from the face of the earth like boy hero ken's dev did.

Reactions: jaden000

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
blue key.jpg
Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this but does someone know how do i obtain the blue key? the game says something like "look to the left for 5 seconds and the door will open" but nothing happens for me. The game is SPY MISSION and is about you and your fiancee enter as a butler and a maid in the manssion of a fat criminal and have to look for 3 keys to obtain the proof of his wrongdoings

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 2063758
Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this but does someone know how do i obtain the blue key? the game says something like "look to the left for 5 seconds and the door will open" but nothing happens for me. The game is SPY MISSION and is about you and your fiancee enter as a butler and a maid in the manssion of a fat criminal and have to look for 3 keys to obtain the proof of his wrongdoings
What's name of this game ?:unsure:

Reactions: K.I.5

kootas

Oct 24, 2021
Sooo, game Engraved plesure is so bad that doesn't have own thread or I'm just missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sooo, game Engraved plesure is so bad that doesn't have own thread or I'm just missing something?
It is on dlsite. It is an untranslated japanese game so you will not find it on this site other than translation requests.

Reactions: LazwelX

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Sorry, but tragic romance? The world set against them? I assume you're referring to the FMC believing she's in a tough spot, knowing no other way but to give in to Raymond, but... the game tells us that she's a knowledgeable girl, loves the library, yet she never even tries finding a solution? She never doubts Raymond's lies about the seal but decides to just go with it. In CoK, Magetano at least actively searched for a solution instead of giving up right away.

In both CoK and THP, the MC wasn't in a good spot to help either. But in EP they're constantly together. Solving the issue was as simple as "I saw my potential GF who I've never confessed to kissing another dude and heard her moaning minutes later, will I talk to her about it or not?"

Our MC decides that staying silent is the way to go. Even when she cums right in front of his eyes when Raymond fucks her in her room. Once you get to the endings you'll see how easy it would've been for the MC to put a stop to this. All that said, glad you're enjoying the game! It does have its niche after all, which is nice.
The king (his father) is an asshole, he basically screwed her father (made him overwork and when he collapsed threw him to the wolves) and was the one that made her a subject in the experiment, and the world revolves around the marks tot he point that no matter how talented you are if you don't have one you don't matter, that is why i say tragic and against them.

I also note is not as bad as thug hero party so far, and yes it could be better, also to act as devil advocate the marks are BS so is not unreasonable she believes him xD

I also noted the ending and yes i feel if they were going to give the MC a good end they should have handled it different (plus maybe confess when she revealed the experiment or shortly after that), but even more than the happy ending? i saw there is an ending with the blonde brother, seriously the other guy does all the work and that lazy bastard gets the girl in 1 ending? wtf is like he ntr'ed the other dude too xD

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Some games do not mtl well, but if you use the correct translator, it is oftentimes prettty good.

For me it is sugoi>Deepl>Google and bing (which are usually unreadable, utter trash).

For some reason, most mtls you can find are google translates or something similar, which results in total gibberish.

Sugoi is pretty great. Only thing you gotta get used to are wrong pronouns, I somehow see the correct ones after reading mtl for so long. Usually you can infer it pretty easily. However, sugoi with mtool is locked behind a patreon tier.

It is not perfect, but it is worth it, at least for me.
If you don't mind, can you post a couple screenshots showing the typical quality of the MTL using whatever method you are using?

You are using some type of text hook to translate real time, yes?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If you don't mind, can you post a couple screenshots showing the typical quality of the MTL using whatever method you are using?

You are using some type of text hook to translate real time, yes?
Mtool is a tool that is mainly used for rpgmaker games. You just put in the .exe of the game into the tool, then hit translate and the game gets translated. You do not need to wait for lines to load etc (other than the first time translation process).

You may check out the tool here .

However, there are multiple engines to use to translate. The one I found best is Sugoi and it is locked behind a patreon tier, so you will not get it with the free version. You may at least try google translator, but the results from that are usually pretty horrendous.

Here are some screenshots from the game I am playing right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cut out some smaller dialogue in between, which is why it might appear disjoined. But the sentences make sense for he most part and look normal. No weird word sequences etc. The main issue you might have are pronouns. He/she my/his etc. gets messed up, because japanese infers this from context iirc. So the mtl has not much to go on and mtls are horrible at guessing from context. So sometimes you may have heroine saying "my cock feels so good" instead of "his cock feels so good".

It would be "That means I'm selling myself to a man I don't know". To be honest, I do not mind it anymore, but some people might find it unacceptable.

Main point is, most of these games are not dealing in nuclear physics. Once you know what the plot is, you infer the wrong pronoun or word here and there. At least it is not so jarring like a lot of google translate mtls (which are the ones you usually find on this site). Sugoi Mtool translates are usually better for me than those mtls you can find on f95zone. I usually rather download those games in japanese and translate it like that.

Oh also some antivirus have problems with mtool. Dev says it is a false positive, but who knows so a little disclaimer from me: Use at own risk.
I guess it kinda makes sense it gets flagged, because it injects into these games, but who knows.

Oh and a little bonus to mtool, it has a built in cheats, font change (size, style), editing variables etc.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Mtool is a tool that is mainly used for rpgmaker games. You just put in the .exe of the game into the tool, then hit translate and the game gets translated. You do not need to wait for lines to load etc (other than the first time translation process).

However, there are multiple engines to use to translate. The one I found best is Sugoi and it is locked behind a patreon tier, so you will not get it with the free version. You may at least try google translator, but the results from that are usually pretty horrendous.

I cut out some smaller dialogue in between, which is why it might appear disjoined. But the sentences make sense for he most part and look normal. No weird word sequences etc. The main issue you might have are pronouns. He/she my/his etc. gets messed up, because japanese infers this from context iirc. So the mtl has not much to go on and mtls are horrible at guessing from context. So sometimes you may have heroine saying "my cock feels so good" instead of "his cock feels so good".

It would be That means I'm selling myself to a man I don't know. To be honest, I do not mind it anymore, but some people might find it unacceptable.

Main point is, most of these games are not dealing in nuclear physics. Once you know what the plot is, you infer the wrong pronoun or word here and there. At least it is not so jarring like a lot of google translate mtls (which are the ones you usually find on this site). Sugoi Mtool translates are usually better for me than those mtls you can find on f95zone. I usually rather download those games in japanese and translate it like that.
Well..... now I need to know what game you are playing, of course.

Reactions: LazwelX

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well..... now I need to know what game you are playing, of course.

From the same dev who made pregcess of zeven (very similar to this).

The game is pretty amazing. Has a ton of great art, nice cut ins and does not drag so much as pregcess did at points. Also is a bit rougher with the heroine than pregcess was, which is a nice point to me. Sadly not an ntr game, though some of the scenes have small bits of ntr.

However, I do have pretty frequent crashes. Not sure if caused by mtool. So save frequently.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

It would be "That means I'm selling myself to a man I don't know". To be honest, I do not mind it anymore, but some people might find it unacceptable.

Oh also some antivirus have problems with mtool. Dev says it is a false positive, but who knows so a little disclaimer from me: Use at own risk.
I guess it kinda makes sense it gets flagged, because it injects into these games, but who knows.

Oh and a little bonus to mtool, it has a built in cheats, font change (size, style), editing variables etc.
Yea you gotta drop some sauce my guy

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

So there are no pirate ways of using sugoi/deepL MTool?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 2063758
Wich game is this? i mean dlsite link please, since searching SPY Mission gets me nothing xD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes