Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 22, 2022
So there are no pirate ways of using sugoi/deepL MTool?
Will sound like the oddest thing to say on a pirate forum, but the devs of Sugoi (and MTool and T++) are extremely active and "deserve the support" (of the cost of a pizza). Especially the Sugoi dev made several breakthroughs just this year, vastly improving the MTL quality - which is such a blessing really, knowing one can play any new game from day one with a very, very acceptable translation, as shown in the examples above. :love:

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

The game is bad as hell imo but there it is
A yes i saw this one, i will still try it when i finish other games thata re better but from what i have seen people say it has good art and mechanics thata re wasted, and too many heroines.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Most RPGM games on dlsite or even on this site in general are...
Yeah, whats your point? That's why some of us are here, to look for that needle in the haystack. Sadly we have to try them out to check if they are another generic ntr trash or actual good ones.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, whats your point? That's why some of us are here, to look for that needle in the haystack. Sadly we have to try them out to check if they are another generic ntr trash or actual good ones.
And even then you may end up liking some other people dislike for some reason, i always try to play a game even if othe rpeope say is bad, for example i saw some negative reviews for Engraved Pleasure but i am loving it so far, it could be better but not as bad as 1 or 2 reviews is aw xD

Reactions: ktez

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i don't know why most games that has Avoidable NTR don't do this like before even getting into the NTR parts we should be introduced to the Main girls , build development with them dates , scenes then when NTR is here it will hit Different , ntr always used when you already have gf or wife which us players have zero connection with or just before we build any bound with the girls , so when we get real connection we will try hard to protect our girls or who enjoys ntr will enjoy it more

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
i don't know why most games that has Avoidable NTR don't do this like before even getting into the NTR parts we should be introduced to the Main girls , build development with them dates , scenes then when NTR is here it will hit Different , ntr always used when you already have gf or wife which us players have zero connection with or just before we build any bound with the girls , so when we get real connection we will try hard to protect our girls or who enjoys ntr will enjoy it more
well the problem from my perspective is that if they did all that the game would me longer, risking people getting bored of it midway and because of that losing money with bad reviews or bad califications for customers........ so they choose to do more shorter games than a long and well developed one. you can expect long ones from well established companies..... which take their time with the development XD

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

Kruggar

Feb 11, 2022
Can someone suggest me a mystery ntr from male mc's pov where he gets subtle updates of ntr but isnt still aware of it yet, kinda like a slow burn ntr, not where the girl goes full on slut mode after few harassments. Something similar to Scars of Summer.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone suggest me a mystery ntr from male mc's pov where he gets subtle updates of ntr but isnt still aware of it yet, kinda like a slow burn ntr, not where the girl goes full on slut mode after few harassments. Something similar to Scars of Summer.
The game we were talking about before can be like that simply don't watch the scenes in the reccolection room.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Here's hoping this one won't be 500 unskippable hours like the last one.
Believe me. It will be and already is (there was a patreon only proof of work release I already played) much better. Some examples:

- A more concise and narrow story-telling style.
- More sexual interactions and scenes from the beginning.
- "Real" NTR as one of the main characters is the MCs girlfriend. But still also family NTR (mother and sister). Also all female LIs will be attracted to the MC in some way
- Much better graphics and pixel art.
- no inbetween mini-games (no riddles or puzzles and fighting) instead much more free-roaming events
- well-defined personalities for each of the main and side characters
- one side-character less compared to HC2 for more focus
- but keeping all the strengths from previous games (such as slow build-up, slow and detailed corruption progress,....)
- ... and many other interesting ideas, details and QoL improvements... find them urself ;)

Last edited:
May 10, 2021
Believe me. It will be and already is (there was a patreon only proof of work release I already played) much better. Some examples:

- A more concise and narrow story-telling style.
- More sexual interactions and scenes from the beginning.
- "Real" NTR as one of the main characters is the MCs girlfriend. But still also family NTR (mother and sister). Also all female LIs will be attracted to the MC in some way
- Much better graphics and pixel art.
- Much less inbetween mini-games (almost no riddles or puzzles and fighting) therefor much more free-roaming events
- well-defined personalities for each of the main and side characters
- one side-character less compared to HC2 for more focus
- but keeping all the strengths from previous games (such as slow build-up, slow and detailed corruption progress,....)
- ... many more ...
Nice. I can get my hopes up.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man, does Deepl throttle normal usage? Just tried using it and it was horrible. It would work fine, then like every 10th line it would take like a minute to load the sentence.

Tried setting up the free trial and each line loads in half a second.

Seems like they decided to really throttle free?

Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Man, does Deepl throttle normal usage? Just tried using it and it was horrible. It would work fine, then like every 10th line it would take like a minute to load the sentence.

I remember people saying how great deepl was a few years ago because it’s more accurate than google and such but now I mostly hear that it’s failing almost as bad unless you pay.

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Are you using the sugoi DeepL version?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes