Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
New cli pick game will be female protagonist it seems.

Bummer, their male protagonist games always cut pretty deep.
Wow nice. That developer games always make me laugh. This is good news for me XD

Oct 10, 2017
WTF, that's not the NTRPG that I knew!
How come there are multiple NTRPG games with diff author?

THIS is the original NTRPG game by
This dude was working on his game while Hanataka was still around, back in the good ol' days of 2017. He started with "mods" for NTRPG2 so his work is heavily inspired by the man himself. I personally never played it cause I was waiting for him to finish it but he disappeared before he could.

I'm genuinely shocked that he's actually going to release his game.

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
This dude was working on his game while Hanataka was still around, back on the good ol' days of 2017. He started with "mods" for NTRPG2 so his work is heavily inspired by the man himself. I personally never played it cause I was waiting for him to finish it but he disappeared before he could.

this isskybride right?

Jul 21, 2021
So i have been looking at few manager games that has big support by the site with all kinds of people adding too them. My question does anyone here recommend any that has NTR stuff in them? Or like a big game where you got plenty game time? Ive played tons NTR games now but most just kinda meh since they either not gotten updates yet or you can beat the game in like two hours top.

Should also say i dont really mind style of game as long as it doesn't end quickly. Rpgmaker Renpy as long as it isn't reading only but has some gameplay elements to it.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This dude was working on his game while Hanataka was still around, back on the good ol' days of 2017. He started with "mods" for NTRPG2 so his work is heavily inspired by the man himself. I personally never played it cause I was waiting for him to finish it but he disappeared before he could.

There seems to be pure bride and sky bride on his patreon. Is that the same game, or is pure bride something he already released?

Oct 10, 2017
There seems to be pure bride and sky bride on his patreon. Is that the same game, or is pure bride something he already released?
The way I remember it is that PureBride and Skybride are the same game. It's just that he changed the name after expanding it's scope. I might be misremembering though so take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: LazwelX

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So i have been looking at few manager games that has big support by the site with all kinds of people adding too them. My question does anyone here recommend any that has NTR stuff in them? Or like a big game where you got plenty game time? Ive played tons NTR games now but most just kinda meh since they either not gotten updates yet or you can beat the game in like two hours top.

Should also say i dont really mind style of game as long as it doesn't end quickly. Rpgmaker Renpy as long as it isn't reading only but has some gameplay elements to it.
1. Secret Care Cafe
2. Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown
3. Pervert Action: Timelapse

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The way I remember it is that PureBride and Skybride are the same game. It's just that he changed the name after expanding it's scope. I might be misremembering though so take it with a grain of salt.
Well i hope soemone leaks it fast, at least the "english" version, i just hope is a good game and not a cheap ripoff (and that the english isn't worse than MTL, seriously i have seen some "translations" done by chinesse teams and they suck)

Reactions: Templar Studios

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
So i have been looking at few manager games ...My question does anyone here recommend any that has NTR stuff in them? Or like a big game where you got plenty game time?
Check out EP Doll, one of the most original eroge I've played. But be aware that it is a very long game and the NTR sections only unlock much later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Jul 21, 2021
Check out EP Doll, one of the most original eroge I've played. But be aware that it is a very long game and the NTR sections only unlock much later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay looks somewhat good. But before i start playing since you said its a long game and ntr stuff happens much later. Is the plenty ntr content? Just asking before sinking time in to it really.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys, can you tell me what are your favorites NTR doujin/manga that you ever read? Any type of NTR interests me, i'm a simple man hahaha.
And btw can you tell me some sites where you can read them? i already know Hitomi or e-hentai.org but for example Nhentai.net doesnt work for me..

Thanks in advance

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello guys, can you tell me what are your favorites NTR doujin/manga that you ever read? Any type of NTR interests me, i'm a simple man hahaha.
And btw can you tell me some sites where you can read them? i already know Hitomi or e-hentai.org but for example Nhentai.net doesnt work for me..

Thanks in advance
Be careful about hitomi. Each time I go there, my antivirus keeps screaming at me about some spyware trying to infiltrate my pc. Sometimes I cannot get on the site at all because antivirus wont let me. I try to steer clear if possible.

Reactions: jaden000

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Okay looks somewhat good. But before i start playing since you said its a long game and ntr stuff happens much later. Is the plenty ntr content? Just asking before sinking time in to it really.
Almost every sex scene has an equivalent version with other dudes instead of the mc having sex with the doll, so there is a decent ammount of it.

But the game is not all about sex, there is a lot of exhibitionism content as well.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017

Thanks in advance
Doujins/Hentai NTR favorites:

1. Sougetsu no Kisetsu.
2. Hajimete no netorare maso-ka choukyou (6 parts - more of a cuckold humiliation)
3. Yamato Nadeshiko (Extremely good though art is a bit different)

I can also look for non-hentai manga/manhwa, if you want.

Reactions: Second Season

ajajkajadha

Jun 26, 2022
can u guys recommend me a good ntr with cloth change/corruption?
preferably that the change occurs at least 2 times, and not just at the end of the game.

thank you so much.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
can u guys recommend me a good ntr with cloth change/corruption?
preferably that the change occurs at least 2 times, and not just at the end of the game.

thank you so much.
I know there are a few but i am kind of lazy right now so i only remember these ones: NTR Alisa and Promise best left unkept (the later is an english game in development but already has 3 endings and is pretty big already)

I know there are more but these are the only 2 that have change in appearence twice that i remember right now. If anyone else remembers anothe rpost them, i also like corruption + changes in appearence in ntr xD

Jul 21, 2021
Almost every sex scene has an equivalent version with other dudes instead of the mc having sex with the doll, so there is a decent ammount of it.

But the game is not all about sex, there is a lot of exhibitionism content as well.
Played the game for a bit. While not really what hoped for in terms of ntr i will say gameplay kinda fun. Haven't play a game like this before. Really a dev that took things to a new level.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes