Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
I know there are a few but i am kind of lazy right now so i only remember these ones: NTR Alisa and Promise best left unkept (the later is an english game in development but already has 3 endings and is pretty big already)

I know there are more but these are the only 2 that have change in appearence twice that i remember right now. If anyone else remembers anothe rpost them, i also like corruption + changes in appearence in ntr xD
Almost all games by 3diddly have corruption/bimbofication/Cloth change. You can take a look on his new series - Antonia Blues (or Whatever it is called), Katie's corruption (the classic one) and Sugar babe galore (more like netori/sugar daddy).

Also, there is a new game which is by the author of Chyoa story 'Being an adventurer is not always the best' with same name.
As it is following his story route, MC's childhood friend will have a change of her clothers later on due to mind control. Keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: ajajkajadha
Jul 21, 2021
Is this game included?
Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~

Because someone, I don't know who, is starting to translate the game.
Nice! Got my own MTL of it but calling it passable would be a overstatement. Seen tons people talk about it and while i got fairly in to the game my playthrough i didn't really get to any ntr which had me worried abit that it might have been a bad ntr game. Eagerly looking forward to it

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Nice! Got my own MTL of it but calling it passable would be a overstatement. Seen tons people talk about it and while i got fairly in to the game my playthrough i didn't really get to any ntr which had me worried abit that it might have been a bad ntr game. Eagerly looking forward to it
It will break the game if you use the usual MTL mechine. So I was kind of surprised that you made it through the game without crashing.
Yeah, the game is focused on a slow-burn, mystery, focused story-telling kind of game. It's not, by all means, a play and fap game. So, it's kind of a long game. But I'll tell you now, it's a masterpiece.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
Can I get your PP sauce?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Is it just me or is that game no longer on dlsite? That is a game made by a group called FAGS right?
It was and yes unfortunately it isn't on dlsite for quite a while now. I'd assume all hopes of ever getting that update are gone.
I don't think the Dev has been active on twitter for at least a year now either.

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Does anyone have an english(MTL) version of Spy Mission?
I was only able to find those extremely slow links going around.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Small Infidelisoft game is out so I put up a request. VNDB ratings are not good though and I guess people are playing Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei anyway :D
I hope someone drops it here, i am really curious to see how it continues fromt he demo, i just hope steam didn't take a butcher knife to it with the censorshit (sometimes they do)

Spaking of games is aw this too, i remember the circle from reading a few novels in their pixiv ( ) and liked them

Reactions: hitmanbhi

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Dorgel’s chapter 2 trial is out for ci-en follows cause it was too big for dlsite

You have to download both files then extract the “imgs” file into the “www” file of the game.

It’s pretty good but it feels a bit more open this time. I’ve been playing it untranslated and I feel like I maybe have missed some stuff.

Theres also some anti-gaijen puzzles this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000 and Vlrnt

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Doujins/Hentai NTR favorites:

1. Sougetsu no Kisetsu.
2. Hajimete no netorare maso-ka choukyou (6 parts - more of a cuckold humiliation)
3. Yamato Nadeshiko (Extremely good though art is a bit different)

I can also look for non-hentai manga/manhwa, if you want.
“Yamato Nadeshiko” I see you are a man of culture :devilish:

• Hey there
Reactions: hitmanbhi

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Yup, that one
Ah ok. Sorry i also just know the slow links. Altough sometimes kimochi saves its games in mediafire but they will be in japanese. I just use translator and it works perfectly in this game, translated everything but the images.
Ah, a favor please if you discover how to find the blue key i would like you to tell me.
Red key: The disappeared maid has it. She is trapped in the small island next to the manssion. You have to remember her body´s qualities to solicit her to the owners of the building (that information comes after various interactions with the police woman)
Green key: It´s in the main maid´s room. You have to interact with the flower painting
Blue key: Outside the mansion. You have to remove the trees on the left side of the mansion to find a door. According to the guide you have to look left for 5 seconds and the door opens but it doesn´t work for me. If you´re able to obtain it please tell me

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Man... Everytime i watch the links you guys share from dlsite, I must have seen at least 30 super interesting games but not speaking a word of Japanese I'm still lost LMAO.

I really wish that there wwere more Japanese games translated into English in rpg or in MTL.. Some time ago I translated the games myself thanks to Chiitrans lite but the problem is that the items or the interface in the game is often in Japanese and therefore impossible to translate. I don't know if you understand me

Is there not an English site that includes all kind of games I mentioned above? There are a few games on f95 but not enough for my taste LOL.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Man... Everytime i watch the links you guys share from dlsite, I must have seen at least 30 super interesting games but not speaking a word of Japanese I'm still lost LMAO.

I really wish that there wwere more Japanese games translated into English in rpg or in MTL.. Some time ago I translated the games myself thanks to Chiitrans lite but the problem is that the items or the interface in the game is often in Japanese and therefore impossible to translate. I don't know if you understand me

Is there not an English site that includes all kind of games I mentioned above? There are a few games on f95 but not enough for my taste LOL.
Trust me, almost all of those games prob don't deserve a translation. Given how long I have played these games in my free time and been on dlsite with autotranslaters, most of these games are bland and honestly garbage. Most of the good ones are either already translated, not released yet or maybe just not worth it. Pictures and ratings on dlsite are prob the most inflated you will ever see so you have to judge for urself by playing demos with autotranslator if the game is even worth it.

Reactions: SharkVampire

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

There are some good ones, but it does appear better than it seems. "the grass is always greener" etc.

When you actually sink your teeth in it, even the top selling high rated ones are sometimes pretty generic and mediocre.

Though I did find a few really interesting games.

Try using Mtool (free version has only google translator, but it still is at least mtl). Pretty easy to use imo. You can download it from adventcirno's patreon.

Out of untranslated ntr games on dlsite, only the cli-pick ones are really good imo (not counting VNs now). But those are pretty story driven so you want to have a decent translation (one of them actually got one, but got pulled from here for rule 7).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes