Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
There are some good ones, but it does appear better than it seems. "the grass is always greener" etc.

When you actually sink your teeth in it, even the top selling high rated ones are sometimes pretty generic and mediocre.

Though I did find a few really interesting games.

Try using Mtool (free version has only google translator, but it still is at least mtl). Pretty easy to use imo. You can download it from adventcirno's patreon.

Out of untranslated ntr games on dlsite, only the cli-pick ones are really good imo (not counting VNs now). But those are pretty story driven so you want to have a decent translation (one of them actually got one, but got pulled from here for rule 7).
damn i wanted to start a conversation in private about this subject with you but i cant :( i'm so sad right now lmao

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What was rule 7? Also i suggest sharing the name it appears in steam, other sites may still have it but for some reason i remember the title changed when translated xD
I think it was rule 7, not too sure. When they have issues with lolis (dont ask me when they decide it is okay or not okay, seems like they just sacrifice a chicken and see where the blood lands).

It had guignol in the title I think. Not their best game imo, but pretty good.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Wailing Guingol or something like that. I hated that game as it was just a depression and misery simulator The lolis scenes were fucking hot though ngl. Dumb for the mods to remove it.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wailing Guingol or something like that. I hated that game as it was just a depression and misery simulator The lolis scenes were fucking hot though ngl. Dumb for the mods to remove it.
Any strong (good) ntr is like that. But yeah, definitely depressing, all of their games are.

I think if an ntr is set up well (they take time introducing chars), it should always be a gut punch.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Any strong (good) ntr is like that. But yeah, definitely depressing, all of their games are.

I think if an ntr is set up well (they take time introducing chars), it should always be a gut punch.
I don't think it was done in a good way personally as it felt like they did everything in their power to just make the bad guys torture everyone and the main character and his family having braindead syndrome. If everything in the story is just to make the game miserable I think thats when it just becomes dumb.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't think it was done in a good way personally as it felt like they did everything in their power to just make the bad guys torture everyone and the main character and his family having braindead syndrome. If everything in the story is just to make the game miserable I think thats when it just becomes dumb.
I mean yeah, the story is set in a dystopian shitty situation. It is supposed to suck. Most of their games are like that.

You are just a weak link at the mercy of elements, kinda feels more real than most other games lol.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I don't suppose anyone has or knows where to find this game ? I tried the trial with Mtool and it worked.

PD:do any of you know more games witht hat engine? I think i remember one called Sol Knight Brigade and this (wich i remember playing a bit, was good but at the time the way to translate it was anoying, i will try it again now xD)

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I don't suppose anyone has or knows where to find this game ? I tried the trial with Mtool and it worked.

PD:do any of you know more games witht hat engine? I think i remember one called Sol Knight Brigade and this (wich i remember playing a bit, was good but at the time the way to translate it was anoying, i will try it again now xD)
What engine is it?
Some engine is easier to translate then others.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
What engine is it?
Some engine is easier to translate then others.
I am not sure, i just know those games are like fire emblem xD, i think they are called tactical rpg? not sure, Mercenary Band Helena is another game similar.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

It is literally on the game page. Mtool also tells you what engine it is when you put the exe in.

* This work is created using SRPG studio.

Translating sprg does not work well for me usually.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It is literally on the game page. Mtool also tells you what engine it is when you put the exe in.

* This work is created using SRPG studio.

Translating sprg does not work well for me usually.
Yeah, but i was asking if you guys know any other SRPG ntr games since Mtool appears to work with them xD

I usually ignore those since it was anoying tryign to play them but now i want to give them a try xD

Bad End

Mar 11, 2018
Does anyone know an rpgm game where the MC and his wife return to his hometown after they're married and he runs into his past bully, who eventually seduces the wife? Other people in the town might join in as well, I'm hazy on the details. Played some of this at least a few years ago or more on another pc and can't remember the name of it at all... Was interested to see where it went.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
I think I know which one you're talking about, the bully is a blonde thug who pretends they were actually friends right? Does it have a scene where she's giving him a blowjob while pretending she's eating ice cream to her husband on the phone? I can't quite recall the name myself, I tried a quick search with tags but couldn't bring it up.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Does anyone know an rpgm game where the MC and his wife return to his hometown after they're married and he runs into his past bully, who eventually seduces the wife? Other people in the town might join in as well, I'm hazy on the details. Played some of this at least a few years ago or more on another pc and can't remember the name of it at all... Was interested to see where it went.
Minako [Final] [Happy Life]

Bad End

Mar 11, 2018
Oh yeah that's definitely it, thanks.

I think I know which one you're talking about, the bully is a blonde thug who pretends they were actually friends right? Does it have a scene where she's giving him a blowjob while pretending she's eating ice cream to her husband on the phone? I can't quite recall the name myself, I tried a quick search with tags but couldn't bring it up.
I don't remember but guess I'll find out. If not, curious as to what that is, too.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Bought it and played it last night, don't think it has appeared on any other file sharing websites yet. the NTR is.. questionable. But it has some decent physical corruption which I personally enjoyed. Not too bad for circle's first game, but not that good either. Anyway, here it is
No problems using mtool for it.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Bought it and played it last night, don't think it has appeared on any other file sharing websites yet. the NTR is.. questionable. But it has some decent physical corruption which I personally enjoyed. Not too bad for circle's first game, but not that good either. Anyway, here it is
No problems using mtool for it.
Yeah i was mor einterested in the corruption anyway, and like you said first game, i just hope they do learn and next one is better, many circles just crash after their first game or simply repeat the same thing again and again, many thanks!!

PS: seriously no one remember more games like this? xD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes