Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Scathach-Sakura ch. will be released at 9 am(chinese)
Well not sure what timezone he is exactly, if it was japan it would be like in 4 o 5h, but i hope he really updates then and someone posts it here today xD

Sometimes i am really happy the timezones work the way they do, i sometimes see games a day earlier technically xD

EDIT: well that was fast, now to beg someone to leak it...........damn i wish some of these devs used steam, at least then i could have the posibility of getting it =S

Last edited:
Reactions: Varimir

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
The game is not in English, right?
So, I don't think it will be posted here. Unless, someone is MTL-ed it, or better yet, fully translated it.
no need to translate we have automatic translate tool for this game you can find in the forum

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Anyone has a save for when you start controlling Shirou, i mean the first night but before the flashback that explains why they are in the village
so for my reason of saying the quality is going down last time. the dev for the scaha game changed models causing some of the scenes to have to be changed which arent as good. also i think some one told me they scrapped the idea of female pov which sucks because then this just becomes one of those "implied action" games.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
so for my reason of saying the quality is going down last time. the dev for the scaha game changed models causing some of the scenes to have to be changed which arent as good. also i think some one told me they scrapped the idea of female pov which sucks because then this just becomes one of those "implied action" games.
I am not sure about the scrapped POV since he does change POV now, its still the Master's POV most fo the time but we have had changes of POV to both Shirou and Sakura, i think he is msotly just tryign tos ee how to do it best, and to be fair having to redo the whole thing for every scene would be anoying i bet xD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes