Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
damn the person making the scathach and nero ntr games keeps making worse and worse decisions, it started great but now it just seems to be going down hill.

Reactions: jaden000

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
damn the person making the scathach and nero ntr games keeps making worse and worse decisions, it started great but now it just seems to be going down hill.
honestly I didn't even like those games to begin with. There was almost no storyline, the gameplay was a total desaster and no build up or anything. Maybe I played the wrong versions, I was always wondering why a lot of people here in the thread were liking it that much.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I liked the last update (if anything i like the part with Sakura a bit better than the main one lol) but what did he do?

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
honestly I didn't even like those games to begin with. There was almost no storyline, the gameplay was a total desaster and no build up or anything. Maybe I played the wrong versions, I was always wondering why a lot of people here in the thread were liking it that much.
Good atmosphere ntr and quality h-scenes.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So last game i played made me think a few things, what would you like to see more in ntr games or doujins in a fantasy or even medieval setting.

For example i want to see more usage of magic in general in ntr fantasy settings, things like using confuse magic so the MC fails to notice things or forgets then, or even a sleep spell done by the heroine (i saw this once ), fun with portals xD, etc

There are more things but lets beging with these one, btw if you know of any ntr witht he above things even if just 1 scene share away!

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
What’s going on?
That is what i want to know since i kind of like the game and the dev welcomes feedack even if its in english xD

I hope it isn't a case of harassement and negative reviews scaring the dev, it has happened too many times already.

Feb 7, 2018
Hmmm, any good games that aren't absolute grindfests that have good NTR encouraged and pushed by a male protagonist that he doesn't later regret encouraging/pushing? A Struggle With Sin has spoiled me and I kind of wanted another experience where, if anything, the girls seem the most disraught by their cheating/swapping/sharing/generally NTRing.

As delicious as personal pain is, I get more from a cuck that has no regrets.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Anyone got any info about the new paid demo for ?
Seems like it had alot of bugs, but im mostly curious about the PLOT.

Drazy

Dec 23, 2019
Hmmm, any good games that aren't absolute grindfests that have good NTR encouraged and pushed by a male protagonist that he doesn't later regret encouraging/pushing? A Struggle With Sin has spoiled me and I kind of wanted another experience where, if anything, the girls seem the most disraught by their cheating/swapping/sharing/generally NTRing.

As delicious as personal pain is, I get more from a cuck that has no regrets.
Marina cuckolding report 1-3, Mayumi cuckolding report 1-2, Dear wife Mariko, Please bang my wife and The adventurous couple.
These are the best VN's if you only need only cuckolding, male protag and don't wanna grind (I don't understand who needs it at all). If someone know something good like those games tell me please. "Swing and miss" also very good

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Anyone got any info about the new paid demo for ?
Seems like it had alot of bugs, but im mostly curious about the PLOT.
it’s for followers so you don’t have to pay for it. I briefly talked about it and the puzzles in the game on page 199.

I only hit one bug and it wasn’t game breaking or anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: qwertgdgdg

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
it’s for followers so you don’t have to pay for it. I briefly talked about it and the puzzles in the game on page 199.

I only hit one bug and it wasn’t game breaking or anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like a moron now, thanks for the info. This one feels like it might be one of the best NTR games ever. Only seems to come close to it.
A good story, with good characters, excellent artwork that goes a step beyond the norm with godtier animation. Havent been this hyped up since ff15. Hopefully this will have better results. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Catapo

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I feel like a moron now, thanks for the info. This one feels like it might be one of the best NTR games ever. Only seems to come close to it.
A good story, with good characters, excellent artwork that goes a step beyond the norm with godtier animation. Havent been this hyped up since ff15. Hopefully this will have better results. :ROFLMAO:
Wow, good find there.
Do you know where I cand find the latest version?
I might translate the UI. It's uses VX Ace engine , making translation easier.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Damn. You guys really give some great finds to the people.......... didn´t knew of this one. I wanna contribute with the one i am expecting since a while ago

Reactions: emopro

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Damn. You guys really give some great finds to the people.......... didn´t knew of this one. I wanna contribute with the one i am expecting since a while ago
Isnt that the same creator that made Leanne2? I mean, the arts looks familiar.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
it has a confirmed date?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
it has a confirmed date?
Yes and no.
Dev is trying to release it within this year. From the looks of it, the tecnical side is almost done and only the erotic content remains, plus bug fixing. So rejoice, it will either be november if early or december if late.
However i do remember him saying that he had to cut the game for release time. So he might make a second game or something akin to dlc. Not sure.
Wow, good find there.
Do you know where I cand find the latest version?
I might translate the UI. It's uses VX Ace engine , making translation easier.
That is the latest version.

Reactions: ktez
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes